27th July 2017, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get back SSLC supplementary exam register number if lost?

Procedure to get back SSLC supplementary exam register number if lost? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow? What should I do if don't get it at all? How can I write the supplementary exams now? Please help me!

30th July 2017, 11:52 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get back SSLC supplementary exam register number if lost?

To get back your SSLC supplementary examination registration number if you have lost it then, the only way you have to get it is to visit your school and contact the principal. Your school principal will issue a duplicate hall ticket which contains all the details same as original hall ticket and with that, you can appear in your SSLC Supplementary examinations.
31st July 2017, 10:57 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get back SSLC supplementary exam register number if lost?

The registration number of SSLC supplementary exam can be retrieved easily by just following some basic steps.
1. Visit the official website for log-in.

2. Click on forgot password.

3. Tap on 'i don't have registration number'.

4. Tap retrieve answering security question.

5. Or retrieve through date of birth and name.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?