24th December 2013, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

How to get an admission being non high school graduate?

I am from Nepal & am 27 years old currently I am in UAE
About 10 years a go I just dropped out my school with out being even high school graduate
Lately I started feeling regrade but it was already to late for me to run after school
But since I came to about open university I just would like to know if there is school to or not ..?
If there is how can I join or get an admission

Pls send me reply my Email [email protected]

5th January 2014, 09:28 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get an admission being non high school graduate?

It is for the Students who wish to take up the course and complete it the students can part-time students and are expected to enroll in no more eight credits per term . you can also enroll more than eight credits per term but you will be charged tuition fee as fully admitted student.

Admission process need not be formal and there will be a non-refundable application fee and you are not guaranteed regular admission to the university. refer to the instructions for the first year , transfer and etc .

Non-high school graduates who are enrolled for eight credits can do it as a distance education and can attend only the exams which are conducted by the university , you need to register online and pay the admission fee which is not refundable and you will be given a pin to your mobile number ,

Use it and complete the admission procedure and thereafter submit all the requirements in the university and enquire about the classes and all the remaining procedure to do with and after that you can attend only for exams and you can see the result online when they are out , just you need to do is attend the classes if any they might conduct the classes for the non-high-school graduate students once or twice in a week.

Get the material which is provided by the university and you can prepare to your exams and the student will be awarded degree.
11th September 2014, 11:24 PM
Elasaran

Smile Re: How to get an admission being non high school graduate?

Just apply graduation u will get the books learn frm home itself. Year end u will write the exam .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?