12th August 2014, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

What are the State and National level scholarship exams available for 11th student?

Hello
i m presently in class 11th...i passed out 10th from icse board this year itself with an aggregate of 91.7%. i live in Bhubaneswar. i wanted to know about various state level and national level scholarship exams or olympiads, if any. i have a special interest for mathematics, physics and chemistry. Please help me out.

12th September 2014, 12:24 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the State and National level scholarship exams available for 11th student?

There are numerous competitive exams that you can try your hands since you have interest in subjects like Maths, Physics and Chemistry. Some of them are listed below:

- National Talent Search Examination - Selects by taking two papers, one at state and the other at National level.
- Olympiads 1 (NSE) - Stage 1 conducted by IPHO and Stage 2 conducted by HBCSE
- Olympiads 2 (NCO, NSO, IMO, IEO) - Conducted by SOF
- National Interactive Math Olympiad
- Knowledge Olympiad (MOF, NKO) - Conducted by Knowledge Society of India
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (or) KVPY - Conducted by Department of Science and Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?