18th July 2017, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in class 11th again after failing?

I failed in class 11th. I want to take admission in class 11th again, but any school is not giving me the permission. What should I do now? Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in new school after failing in Class 12th?
  2. Can I get admission in class 12th after failing in 11th?
  3. Can I get admission in any school in Kolkata after failing in class 11th? List of some good schools
  4. Is it possible for me to get admission in 11th again in a different school if I failed in my previous school in Delhi?
  5. How can I choose PCB to reappear in 12th BSEB if failed in PCM?
  6. How can I get admission in 12th ISC after failing in class 11th by science stream?
  7. Procedure to get admission in 12th ISC after failing in class 11th by science stream?
  8. Procedure to get admission in 12th after failing in 11th
  9. Can I get admission in class 12th as a private after failing one subject and should i change my stream from science to art
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  11. Can I appear for 12th after failing 11th? Can I take admission in other school for 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to take admission in 12th despite of failing in 11th?
  13. Is it possible to get promotion granted in 12th standard if failed in 11th CBSE?
  14. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failing in class 11th?
  15. Can I get admission in 11th again if passed 12th with 49% marks?
  16. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard in CBSE board?
  17. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th?
  18. Admission in engineering is possible after failing in maths of 12th standard? -- [New]
19th July 2017, 10:39 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in class 11th again after failing?

To get admission in class 11th, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination in all subjects from a recognised board. If you have failed in 11th standard examinations then, you need to appear in 11th standard supplementary examinations to qualify 11th standard. After qualifying 11th standard, you can pursue your higher studies i.e., 12th standard from the same school.
19th July 2017, 12:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I failed in class 11th. I want to take admission in class 11th again, but any school is not giving me the permission. What should I do now? Please help me.

The aspirant has to contact the school for taking admission in Class 11th again after failing in 11th class. He/she has to explain the reason for failing and apply for fresh admission in class XI. Aspirant may choose some other stream (group) in the new school. Some schools give admission to the Class XI failed students based on the marks scored in Class X. Some of the reputed schools may not admit the students who failed in Class XI students. It is not easy to get admission in Class XI after failing in Class XI.
19th July 2017, 03:44 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

You can get admission to 11th standard on the basis of your 10th standard marks.
All you need to do is apply admission form in which school you want to take admission.
Admission to various schools for 11th standard, are either followed by an entrance test or by merit marks scored in previous qualifying examination.
During the time of admission you are required to provide class 10th passing certificate, marks sheet, migration certificate, transfer certificate, date of birth proof, etc.
19th July 2017, 03:47 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

You can get admission to 11th standard on the basis of your 10th standard marks.
All you need to do is apply admission form in which school you want to take admission.
Admission to various schools for 11th standard, are either followed by an entrance test or by merit marks scored in previous qualifying examination.
During the time of admission you are required to provide class 10th passing certificate, marks sheet, migration certificate, transfer certificate, date of birth proof, etc.
19th July 2017, 10:09 PM
SahnawazExpert
Banned

If they are not giving you admission in the same class then ask them a proper reason for doing the same. Generally this only happens if one gets a TC from the same school but in your case you never got any TC. So ask them for a proper reason for for not giving you admission.
19th July 2017, 10:38 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Your school should provide admission in 11th standard, however if the school is not providing admission it is not ethical on their part. You can raise a complain to your respective board regarding the issue.

However, at the same time you should also try for admission in some other good school and get admission if provided admission.
19th July 2017, 11:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you are failed in class 11th, you can take admission in your own School once again to complete your class 11th examination.
Just apply in your School for class 11th following the same procedure as previous year and take admission once again.
You need to contact to the School authorities to get admission in your own School by stating them your matter.
20th July 2017, 06:29 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

A candidate must be 10th passed to to take admission in class 11th. You have to give reason behind your failure. You will required documents like- Transfer Certificate and Mark sheet of class 10th. You have to visit that school in which you want to get admission . You need to follow the admission procedure. After filling application form you will get admission. You have work very hard .
You can also take admission NIOS board. This board is an Open schooling Board. You can get admission as a private student. There will be no need to attend regular classes. You have to go for giving exam only. But in NIOS you have work more harder as compare to regular school board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?