7th February 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission into the school of medical lab science?

How can a person that has just completed a secondary school get admission into the school of medical laboratory science and study microbiology?

9th April 2015, 10:08 AM
saritaupadhyay
Member+

Default Re: How to get admission into the school of medical lab science?

Microbiology being a science subject can be pursued by candidates with the background in science at higher secondary level. B.Sc and further M.Sc course and Ph.D can be taken up at the institutions and universities offering these courses. candidate who have passed 12th or equivalent with Biology or Mathematics as one of their subjects can opt for under graduate course.

So in order to study microbiology as a separate field you need to complete your higher secondary level and then you can apply for Microbiology course. Only secondary level of understanding would not help you to study Microbiology.
14th April 2015, 12:47 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: How to get admission into the school of medical lab science?

There are so many graduation courses available that you can choose for solving your current query. My suggestion to you is that you simply have to choose Bachelor of science degree in medical laboratory science and complete your graduation with full of your dedication. After completing your graduation you can go for further study in the same field and after completing your graduation you are capable to understand in a better way to the microbiology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?