22nd January 2015, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Hardvar medical school?

Sir/Mam

I am anurag sidhu and i completed my highschool just now in 2014 .i want to become a doctor from hardvad medical school. sir is there is any mbbs corse in in hardvard medical school. and what are the procedurs or tests should i have to pass to get in to undergraduat MBBS program from hardvard medical school.please give me all the details how i can get into hardvard medical school US.?

29th September 2015, 11:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Hardvar medical school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam

I am anurag sidhu and i completed my highschool just now in 2014 .i want to become a doctor from hardvad medical school. sir is there is any mbbs corse in in hardvard medical school. and what are the procedurs or tests should i have to pass to get in to undergraduat MBBS program from hardvard medical school.please give me all the details how i can get into hardvard medical school US.?
The Harvard doesn’t have undergraduate course similar to MBBS. A student will have to complete a college degree preferably in science and then seek the admission from Harvard. The under graduation is preferably done from a college or institute in USA. It will be difficult for an undergraduate from Indian or non US university to get admission in Harvard medical school.

Even to the under graduates from the US universities the selection to the Harvard medical school is very limited and highly competitive. Academic Records, applicant’s essay, medical college admission scores, extracurricular activities, summer occupations, Life experiences, experience in health field etc… will be thoroughly scrutinized at the time of selection.

Regarding marks: GPA and MCAT average GPA of 3.8, average MCAT: verbal -11.07, Physical science -12.48, biological science -12.61. You can visit the university website for further information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?