11th January 2015, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for MBBS being an NIOS student?

Dear Sir/Mam,

My son is studying NIOS science group- Biology, Physics, Chemistry. He want to join kerala state MBBS courses.

Is it NIOS(National Institute of Open School) syllabus is eligible for MBBS course.?

16th January 2015, 02:44 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for MBBS being an NIOS student?

The process of getting MBBS admission is same for every candidate, whether the candidate is from NIOS or not. To get MBBS admission in Kerala, you have to apply for KEAM entrance exam through online, by visiting the following link.
http://www.cee.kerala.gov.in/main.php

Last date to apply:-
The last date to apply for KEAM entrance exam 2015 is 3rd February 2015.

Exam Time Table:-
Medical Paper I
Chemistry & Physics

22.04.2015 (Wednesday)
10 AM - 12.30 PM

Paper II
Biology

23.04.2015 (Thursday)
10 AM - 12.30 PM

If your son can qualify this exam, he will get admission in any medical college depending upon his rank in KEAM entrance exam.
16th January 2015, 02:49 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

If you wish to use NIOS certificate for higher studies It is your own interest that you keep in mind that requirements of Boards/ Universities you wish to join after Secondary/ Senior Secondary course from NIOS.

Some Boards/ Universities require specific subject combinations for admission to affiliated to them as given in the NIOS prospectus.

For Medical course, eligibility criteria is that you should have passed +2 with chemistry, Physics and Biology/ Bio-technology along with English as core subject.

NIOS certificates are valid, recognized and at par with other National and State Boards of School Education.

NIOS candidates do appear for various competitive examinations. However, the eligibility criteria such as age, specific requirements of subjects, minimum percentage of marks etc., must be fulfilled by the candidates.

* To get admission for MBBS course in Kerala, the candidate must appear for State level entrance examination conducted by Kerala State government.
3rd January 2018, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir after failed in 12 class from cbse I have completed my 12 from nios can I eligible for mbbs in abroad?
12th February 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir\Ma'am, I am appearing class 12 from Nios. I'll get admission in akash institute coaching in deharadoon. And I'll be allowed to crack neet exam.
15th November 2019, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th from nios in connerce stream..but now i want to do 12th again from pcb..can i do 12th once again?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?