22nd March 2020, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

How to get BTech admission through Engineering entrance exams? Should I prepare for such entrance exams after completion of 12th?

Dear Sir, I have appeared for my 10th Board with Madhya Pradesh Board of this year. Can I start my preparation for Engineering entrance exams after completing my 12th Board which I will do with the same Board? My aim is to study BTech after completing 12th. Kindly let me know how I can get admission?

31st March 2020, 08:45 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get BTech admission through Engineering entrance exams? Should I prepare for such entrance exams after completion of 12th?

Yes, if you are not able to cop up with both the board and JEE preparation.

Then focus on your board and after that you can take a gap for the preparation of JEE and give your best to score better marks and get admission in premier institutions.

Candidates can get admission in B.Tech course after std 12th in PCM. JEE and other state engineering entrance examination is conducted for admission in government as well as private colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?