13th November 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Required percentage in 10+2 to qualify for IIT Entrance Test?

what pecentage should be in 10+2 to qualify IIT entrance test

16th November 2011, 04:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Required percentage in 10+2 to qualify for IIT Entrance Test?

IIT is the most prestigious institutes in India. The candidates belonging to General or OBC category should obtain at least 60% marks in qualifying Exam. The percentage of marks that is awarded by Board will be considered as final. If any Board does not award marks then the marks obtained in each subject will be calculated. Candidates obtaining grades should produce an equivalent percentage of marks from the Board. In any case the JIC will take the decision about the eligibility of marks.
24th January 2012, 12:39 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I.I.T-J.E.E exam is conducted by I.I.T once in a year.

It is a national level exam.

Eligibility criteria:-
> Pass 12th with Physics, chemistry and maths with minimum 60% marks.
5% relaxation is given to ST/SC candidate.
> Must be above 17 year and below 25 year.
> Must be citizen of India.

good luck!
25th February 2012, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required percentage in 10 2 to qualify for IIT Entrance Test?

I'm read in hindi medium and i'm c'ant join coching for iit jee so i'm how to start iit prepare
28th May 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

i have got 51 in maths 77 in chem 58 in physics & total aggregate is 70% . Am i eligible for giving iit entrance
1st July 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Can a nepali citizen(student) who has completed his/her 10 2 from nepal appear for IIT-JEE?
15th August 2013, 11:59 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Basically , to appear in IIT-JEE Entrance Examination then you have to secure Minimum 60% Percentage of marks and relaxation will be applicable for 5% Percentage of marks .

So,If you score more then 60% Percentage of marks then you're eligible to apply for IIT-JEE Entrance Examination.

IIT-JEE Stands for Indian Institute of Technology - Join Entrance Examination and this Entrance Examination is Organized by Indian Institute of Technology .

Has pass 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Minimum 60% Percentage of marks conducted by recognized Board/ University/ Council with pass in Physics and Chemistry as a Main Subject in 12th Standard .

So, If you're belong from science stream then definitely you're applicable for this IIT-JEE Entrance Examination .

The candidate who awaiting for 12th board Examination result may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination .

Only the candidates are eligible to attempt this Entrance Examination

The Examination syllabus for this Entrance Examination includes , Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics . The Applicant to cover this Syllabus to crack the examination with good percentage of marks.

You may apply for this Entrance Examination in both the Online as well as Offline Mode .

Interested and aspiring candidate may apply for this Entrance Examination in Online Mode by Visiting the http://www.iitg.ac.in/jee/online

Preparation Tips for IIT-JEE Examination :-

>> You have to more concentrate on Time Management . Time is very Mandatory to prepare for IIT JEE . So, suggest you to concentrate on time management From The Beginning of Your Preparation Period.

>> Basically, the major part of the syllabus for IIT-JEE Erance Examination covers from 12th Standard , So, I suggest you study 12th Standard books Physics, Chemistry , and Mathematics subjects .

>> You can also refer the various books available in the Market .

>> You can prepare for this Entrance Examination from the begin of 12th Standard itself .

>> Try to take Mock test and Find out you're Mistakes .

>> You can also Take part in various coaching classes which is helpful for you preparation .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?