1st March 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Should I join correspondence B.Sc(Mathematics) and prepare for Engineering entrance exams after 12th?

Hello, I want to drop 1 year after my 12th and prepare for Engineering entrance exams. I want to join B.Tech but couldn’t prepare well for entrance exams. So, I am thinking to join B.Sc Mathematics through correspondence and prepare for entrance exams. So, its a good decision of me?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I join B.Sc(Pass) and prepare for Engineering entrance exams after Higher Secondary?
  2. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  3. What are the entrance exams for 12th passed non medical students? How to prepare for the same?
  4. Coaching institutes to prepare for Engineering entrance exams in Thane? -- [New]
  5. ISC or HSC or CBSE which board can prepare me better for SAT?
  6. What am I supposed to do after 12th? How to prepare for the entrance exams? Which university is better?
  7. How can I prepare for Entrance Exams being a candidate expecting above 75% in 12th?
  8. Possibility to study B.Tech for B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  9. Eligibility criteria of UPSC exam in correspondence? How to self prepare for UPSC exam? Recommended books to be referred for UPSC exam?
  10. Should I drop after 12th if I didn't fare well in the engineering entrance exams or should I join some college and continue my preparations there?
  11. How can I join Indian Army after completing 12th? Should I go for engineering in place of NDA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of various entrance exams to study BA LLB course? How can I prepare for entrance exams?
  13. How can I prepare for commercial pilot entrance exams after 12th?
  14. What is the procedure for admission in B.Tech?
  15. What are the entrance exams which MBIC students can appear after completion of 12th standard?
  16. How to be a software engineer after completion of 11th standard?
  17. How to join Aeronautical engineering? What are the entrance exams available?
  18. For which medical entrance exams I need to prepare after 10th board exam in order to join MBBS?
10th March 2018, 08:08 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I join correspondence B.Sc(Mathematics) and prepare for Engineering entrance exams after 12th?

No, as far as my best knowledge is concerned the decision that you have taken is not at all good for your career growth. To find better career opportunities, you are required to follow certain procedures and here are the below.

>> To do Engineering course, you must have 12th Class and got good score in any of the Engineering entrance examinations to find a better seat in the respective colleges.

>> Or else, if you don't want to get into Engineering stream then you may go with Bachelor of Science(B.Sc) course.

>> See, B.Sc and B.Tech both are different different courses and both of them have their own career growth after completion of studies.

>> If you drop one year and prepare for Engineering entrance examination and at the same time can you concentrate well on B.Sc studies ? If you get seat through Engineering entrance exam do you drop pursuing B.Sc course ?

>> Hence, I would suggest you to concentrate very well on Engineering entrance exams as you are anyhow dropping 1 year. I suggest you to take the help of best coaching institute and work hard so as to get good score in Engineering Entrance Examination. So that you will be finding seat in top Engineering colleges and there by you may continue Engineering studies. This is my idea and rest of the choice is left with you and final decision is yours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?