22nd May 2021, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get Media or News Paper attention about Harassment of Girl in the NEET Examination?

Dear I am Kartik aggarwal from karnal haryana today my sister is having her NEET Exam for the admission in MBBS that is in DAV Public School Sector-3 Kurukshetra. The school authority harass the girl several time because they don't wish her to give the exam.
Girl is physically and mentally harassed by the school principal and Staff. Please notify me with the details as no one is listening to me.

Whatever happened to my sister can be changed if the CBSE got ready to accept the paper to be held on 18th may 2013 in Karnataka so please tell me how to get this news in the paper.

Sir its the last chance and the school authority misbehaved with us and threaten us to take serious action.
Regards
Kartik Aggarwal
91-9034642525

25th May 2021, 04:52 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Media or News Paper attention about Harassment of Girl in the NEET Examination?

You can complaint about this harassment to the police and police will definitely do justice with your sister. And when police will take any action against him it will be published by media.

Or, you can directly visit the office of any news agency and can get some support from them.
25th May 2021, 05:25 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Media or News Paper attention about Harassment of Girl in the NEET Examination?

°°° Actually, it is very simple to give the newspaper advertisement.
And you can make this advertisement online.
Just find out some newspaper advertisement websites and you can place your advertisement there.
You can write anything in the format the newspaper advertisement website will offer you a blank space.

°°° WEBSITES
https://www.ads2publish.com<br /> N...r @ Lowest ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?