21st November 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get migration certificate online from CBSE?

I want migration certificate, as I have passed class 10th from CBSE board and now I want to join RBSE board school. How to get migration certificate online? Please guide me. I shall be highly obliged.

21st November 2016, 07:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get migration certificate online from CBSE?

To take migration certificate of CBSE board it is not entirely online. You should follow the following procedure to get migration certificate:

To apply for migration certificate, you should send your application along with fee to the deputy secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, regional office.
You can get your CBSE regional office address by visiting the following link
www.cbse.net.in

Completing this procedure, you will receive your migration certificate within 15 days,through post.
26th April 2018, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

I passed class 10th from CBSE Board 2017 Roll no 2224714 APS Bhatinda Cantt, School Code 04613 Name Annapoorna Tripathi D/O O P Tripathi and now have changed my school Affiliated with MP Board but they are asking for a Migration certificate from CBSE board to MP board, i went to my Perivious school for certificate they told i can taker it online. But i dont no how ? if i will be late to submit this migration certificate, i will be not be able to attempt my exam and my hole year will be spoiled,
4th April 2019, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

How to get migration certificate for cbsc board for 7th class , school name Indira Gandhi garden school Chandrapur maharastra
8th June 2019, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, My son has studied in Muscat Indian school in Oman under Delhi CBSC syllabus. After his 10th standard we have taken decision to shift him to Kerala in one of the CBSC school. Since country only changed , is it necessary to apply for migration certificate/ is it required. Appreciate your early response.

Regards,

S.B.Hari
6th July 2019, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee for online migration certificate of cbse
14th September 2019, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have failed in 10th class from cbse and now i want to study in 10 form rbse
18th July 2023, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I have taken admission in pseb 2 class session 2023-24. I was student of 2 cbse in session 2022-23.what is the procedure of migration from cbse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?