3rd May 2023, 04:29 AM
Unregistered

How to get my HSC result copy without seat number?

How to get my HSC result copy without seat number?

4th May 2023, 09:04 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get my HSC result copy without seat number?

In most cases, it is not possible to get a copy of your HSC (Higher Secondary Certificate) result without your seat number. The seat number is a unique identifier that is used to retrieve your individual result. Without it, it may be challenging to obtain a copy of your HSC result.

However, there are some steps you can take to try and obtain a copy of your HSC result without your seat number:

> Contact your school: The first step is to contact your school and explain your situation. They may be able to retrieve your seat number and provide you with a copy of your result.

> Check with the board: You can also check with the board that conducted the HSC exam (such as the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or the Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education) and explain your situation. They may be able to assist you in retrieving your seat number or provide you with a copy of your result.

> File a request with the board: If all else fails, you can file a request with the board to obtain a copy of your HSC result. You will need to provide personal information such as your name, date of birth, and contact details. The board may also ask for additional information to verify your identity.
5th May 2023, 01:41 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get my HSC result copy without seat number?

You must report the loss of your 12th HSC marks list to the local police and request a non-traceable letter from them.

You have to visit your school and submit your HSC transcript and a copy of your FIR to the authorities. You will need to complete the required forms and pay the price for a duplicate HSC marks statement. With appropriate recommendations, the school administration sends the same request to the Higher Secondary Board. Within 30 days, the board will issue a certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?