4th June 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difference between private HSc result and regular HSc result? Can anyone determine I have passed the private exam or normal exam?

Is there a difference between the private and HSC college's results?
I'm planning to give 12th (HsC) board as a private candidate ... I want to know that after I get my board results will anyone will be able to tell I had given private exam and not the normal one? will I not be considered by colleges for 1st year even if I recieve good marks as their first prority would be college students and not the private ones?

10th June 2016, 01:34 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is there any difference between private HSc result and regular HSc result? Can anyone determine I have passed the private exam or normal exam?

It seems that you have a lot of confusion about the degree from private school.
Let me clear it one by one.

1. It is easy to identify about the candidate that whether he has take the exam from
private school or public school with the help of his examination roll number.

2. Even you have appeared from private or public schools it does not matter in your
taking admission in the first year of any college.

3. If you have minimum of 60% throughout your academic career that is 10th as well as
12th, then there will be no any issue regarding your admission in 1st year in any of
the college.

There is nothing priority even for the college and for the students, there will be priority to one thing that is marks and nothing all.
10th July 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any difference between private HSc result and regular HSc result? Can anyone determine I have passed the private exam or normal exam?

I am from Mumbai . This year iam taking a drop for neet exam. Sir I have a very big doubt regarding NEET exam. Sir can a {HSC private student } appear for NEET exam ??? I googled it but some of website were showing that (private student) are not eligible for NEET exam. Please sir help me ia m in a big trouble !
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?