13th October 2017, 11:04 AM
Sameer78648

Procedure to get back my seat number for HSC if it's lost in GSEB board?

My full name is parmar sumitkumar vasantbhai. My SSC and HSC seat number is lost Can I get back. I am from GSEB board. So, can you please provide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thank you!

25th October 2017, 10:15 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get back my seat number for HSC if it's lost in GSEB board?

To get back your seat number for HSC if you have lost it from GSEB Board then, you have to contact your school principal where you are pursuing your 11th standard. Your principal will guide whether you need to do anything or not to get back your seat number or he will forward your request to the main board and you can get your seat number back in 10-15 working days.
23rd March 2019, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get back my seat number for HSC if it's lost in GSEB board?

I lost my hsc marksheet how can i get back a new marksheet i have aa hall ticket also then whats the procedure???
13th July 2020, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I get my lost exam seat number
26th August 2020, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

My full name is Achal Ashok Sonawane may I get my 12th HSC seat no. Year 2018
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?