17th April 2019, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Staff Selection Commission exam for NIOS 12th Commerce student?

Hi friends, I have given my Board exam with NIOS Board and I have taken Commerce stream in 12th standard. I want to give SSC exam which is Staff Selection Commission. So, can I be eligible to appear in such exam?

20th April 2019, 06:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Staff Selection Commission exam for NIOS 12th Commerce student?

NIOS is a valid schooling board and you will definitely be eligible for Staff Selection Commission exams if you have studied the required subjects according to the job posts. There is no issue with NIOS when it comes to government jobs and higher education in India.

Only in the case of private jobs, there might be some issues with NIOS. Some companies don't accept open schooling education like NIOS.
21st April 2019, 01:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Staff Selection Commission exam for NIOS 12th Commerce student?

Since NIOS is a recognized board, so after clearing 12th exam, you can definitely apply for Staff Selection Commission exam. For some posts, age limit is 18 -25 years as on date of application. While for some posts, it is 18 -23 years. SSC conducts approximately 10 exams every year (Namely SSC CGL, SSC CHSL, SSC JE, SSC JHT, SSC GD Constable, SSC CPO, SSC Stenographer, SSC Selection posts, SSC MTS, and SSC Scientific Assistant).
21st April 2019, 04:08 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I have given my Board exam with NIOS Board and I have taken Commerce stream in 12th standard. I want to give SSC exam which is Staff Selection Commission. So, can I be eligible to appear in such exam?
Yes, you can appear in Staff Selection Commission exam for NIOS 12th Commerce student. The student passed from NIOS board can appear in all government exams. You can appear in SSC Multi Tasking Staff and SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level.

Official website - > https://ssc.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?