26th April 2015, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Staff Selection Commission exam being a 16 years old 12th Commerce student?

Hello,
As I am 16 years old so can I apply for Staff Selection Commission? I am studying in 12th Commerce and appeared the Board exam. Kindly tell me I am eligible to give SSC exam or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Candidate few month more than 27 years is eligible for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  2. What kind of post is offered in Staff Selection Commission for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student?
  3. Civil question papers of last 10 years for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment exam
  4. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  5. Previous 10 years question papers with solutions for staff selection commission exam?
  6. How to become CBI Officer?
  7. Which posts will be best for me in staff selection commission? I have done my masters of business administration
  8. Whether 2 months are enough to prepare for Staff Selection Commission LDC recruitment exam? Reference books for preparation? -- [New]
  9. How to get a central government job after passing B.Com with 45%?
  10. Can I apply in Staff Selection Commission for Income Tax Office post being a 25 years old ICAI Final female candidate of height 145 cms?
  11. Syllabus and previous year question papers of Staff Selection Commission exam with solutions?
  12. Possibility to appear in Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam for B.Com(Accountancy) student?
  13. Can I apply in Staff Selection Commission recruitment if pursuing ITI Electrical on 10th basis?
  14. Sample question papers of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam
  15. Qualification required and age limit to apply for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  16. Last 3 years practice papers for Staff Selection Commission Non Technical Exam?? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for SSC after passing bachelor degree of hospital management?
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in WB Staff Selection Commission recruitment for B.A.(Political Science) graduate?
27th April 2015, 11:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Staff Selection Commission exam being a 16 years old 12th Commerce student?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Staff Selection Commission Examinations being a 16 years old candidate. Because the minimum age required is "18 years" which is more than your present age hence you are not eligible to apply for Staff Selection Commission Examinations. Since you have completed 12th Class in Commerce stream, you are eligible to appear in SSC Multi Tasking Examination and SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examinations.

Staff Selection Commission Major Recruitments:

>> SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) Recruitment - GRADUATION is required

>> SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) Recruitment - 12th Class is required

>> SSC Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment - 12th Class is required

Age Criteria Required:

@ Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment - 18 to 25 years

@ Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Recruitment - 18 to 27 years

@ Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Recruitment - 18 to 27 years
28th April 2015, 12:54 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Staff Selection Commission exam being a 16 years old 12th Commerce student?

No dear you don't have a chance to apply for the Various Exams under Staff Selection Commission. For this you need to have a minimum age of 18 years. But as you said you are a 16 years old candidate.

According to the requirement you are not eligible to apply for the Staff Selection Commission Examination. Through SSC you can apply for various examinations like Combined Graduate Level Examination, Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking and Stenographer Posts.

More over you need to fulfills the requirements like Educational qualification as per the norms of SSC.

Age criteria for Various exams under SSC :

1.Multitasking --- 18 to 25 years

2.Higher Secondary Examination --- 18 to 27 years

3.Combined Graduate Level Examination -- 20 to 27 years

And some posts under CGL Examination like Statistical Investigator you need to complete the age below 26 years.

Thus you will have different Eligibility Criteria for various examinations.
11th January 2016, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

I am 38 year old can i apply for any goverment job and staf selection...
I don't khow what can i do so plzz guide me
12th October 2016, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I passed 12th standard my age was 18 but iam commerce student I can eligible for ssc children or nor.
13th October 2016, 01:10 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed 12th standard my age was 18 but iam commerce student I can eligible for ssc children or nor.
SSC CHSL stands for Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level examination. Any one who fulfill given below eligibility criteria can apply for SSC CHSL:

*Aspirant must have passed 10+2 board exams or appearing from a recognized board in any stream.

*Minimum age limit to apply for SSC CHSL is 18 years.

Commerce stream candidates are eligible for SSC CHSL exam. You can apply for SSC CHSL 2016 exam at http://www.ssc.nic.in.
22nd July 2017, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Could you tell me ,especially for 12th passed commerce student has any post to apply in ssc exam. Only for commerce stream if not then kindly guide me.
28th July 2017, 11:21 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
As I am 16 years old so can I apply for Staff Selection Commission? I am studying in 12th Commerce and appeared the Board exam. Kindly tell me I am eligible to give SSC exam or not?
Sorry. to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for the SSC(Staff Selection Commission) because to apply for SSC candidate must have to fulfill eligibility criteria as follows:-

>> Candidate minimum qualification to apply for SSC exam is 12th from govt. recognized board.

>> Candidate minimum age to apply for the SSC exam is 18 years.

SSC EXAM DETAIL:-

1). SSC CGL Combined Graduation level.
>> Qualification required is graduation.

2). SSC CHSL Combined Higher Secondary Level
>> Qualification required is 12th.

3). SSC Multitasking staff recruitment.
>> Eligibility required to apply is 12th.

So first complete your educational qualification according to SSC exam requirement and then apply for SSC exam.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?