1st July 2015, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Tech in Manipal University if completed 12th NIOS?

Sir,
With NIOS certificate can I apply for Manipal
University for the admission in B.Tech?
Can I apply to it if completed 12th from NIOS?
Please do reply to the question.

2nd July 2015, 10:32 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech in Manipal University if completed 12th NIOS?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Tech in Manipal University.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board or institution.

* Candidate should pass their qualifying examination with minimum percentage of 50% with Physics, Mathematics and an optional subject.

NIOS is an examination board as CBSE or any other recognized board. So, you are eligible to get admission in Manipal University.

To get admission, the candidate need to clear the Manipal University Online Entrance Test (MUOET) with at least 50% marks.
2nd July 2015, 11:44 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech in Manipal University if completed 12th NIOS?

Yes you can get admission on the behalf of NIOS certificate. NIOS stands for National Institute of open Schooling and it is a well known and recognized board in india. If you complete 10th & 12th standard from this board then you will abe able to apply in all the courses available in india. It is equivalent to all other boards.

For getting admission you need to get an application form from university campus. Fee details is given in university prospectus. After that complete admission procedure which is given in prospectus.
2nd July 2015, 02:15 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission to study B.Tech in Manipal university if completed 12th NIOS.
Candidate who have passed 12th class from any recognised board can apply for admission in B.Tech in Manipal University.
NIOS is recognised board by Education Ministry of India.
2nd July 2015, 05:03 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for B.Tech course in Manipal University there is absolutely no problem in it.

You should however try to score well as the competition is quite high nowadays and mere scoring will not do, therefore I suggest you to study really hard to get admission in Manipal University.
2nd July 2015, 09:55 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I get admission to study B.Tech in Manipal University if completed 12th NIOS?

Yes you are eligible for the desired courses in Manipal university but admissions are provided on the basis of national level entrance test JEE mains conducted by CBSE board once in a year so it doesn't matters that how many marks you scored in 12th board exams and NIOS board is an recognized board in India as you mention that you had passed 12th from NIOS board that means you are eligible for JEE test (Joint Entrance Exam)
3rd July 2015, 05:21 PM
pointer01

Yes dear, you can get admission in Manipal university if completed 12th from NIOS. A candidate who have passed 12th standard with PCM as the main subjects from a recognized board can take admission to study B.tech in Manipal University.
NIOS is also a well recognized board.
23rd April 2017, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Manipal University for B.Arch if I have completed my 12th grade in NIOS?
8th August 2019, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in computer science in manipal university jaipur if i am NRI nios student , can get directly admission or i have to write exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?