15th June 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How to Join Visual communication course after completion of 12th in Vocational Stream with 67.17% marks?

Hi, I have complete 2 Vocational Group (Accounts & Auditing) with 67.17 percentage. Now I like to study Viscom, Possible or not? How to Join? Anyone Respond Please.

15th June 2016, 08:41 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to Join Visual communication course after completion of 12th in Vocational Stream with 67.17% marks?

* The Bachelor of Visual Communication degree prepares students to enter into the communication Industry. The candidate who have completed 10+2 in any stream is eligible to apply for the under graduation in visual communication. So it is possible for you to study visual communication.

* There is no special procedure to join in the Visual communication course. You can directly contact to college which you prefer
16th June 2016, 12:55 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to Join Visual communication course after completion of 12th in Vocational Stream with 67.17% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I have complete 2 Vocational Group (Accounts & Auditing) with 67.17 percentage. Now I like to study Viscom, Possible or not? How to Join? Anyone Respond Please.
Yes, of course you can join in B.Sc in Visual Communication after completing 12th standard.

Eligibility Criteria:

- The candidate must completed their 12th standard in any discipline from a recognized university and final year students are eligible to apply.

- The candidate must score not less than 50% of marks at 12th standard level.
16th June 2016, 04:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I have attached a file below containing the details of admission criteria and procedure, you can refer to it for further details. Kindly download the attachment and gather the required information.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf VISCOM admission cditeria.pdf(54.0 KB, 53 views)
21st March 2017, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi, My Name is S.mahalakshmi I have complete 3 Vocational Group (Home science) with 71% percentage. Now I like to study Viscom, Possible or not? How to Join? Anyone Respond Please.
24th June 2017, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed 12th pass in vocational recognized board trade /department of percentage of marks 66% how can I join commando training school /defense commando force?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?