9th March 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

How much marks are required to join MSc Visual Communication?

how much mark required to join m.sc visual communication

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MSc Visual Communication after passing B.A?
  2. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after completion of BSc Visual Communication
  3. How to join MSc in Visual Communication? I am doing my B.Com(CA) degree
  4. What is the admission process for MSc Visual Communication? What is the fee structure and the syllabus?
  5. Which course should I study after passing 12th? I want to join BSc Visual Communication
  6. How to join Visual Communication after completing 12th? What is the qualification to join Viscom?
  7. Is B.Sc(Visual Communication) a good option for a student interested in Film-making and Photography without any experience?
  8. Fee details about B.Sc Visual Communication course in aided or Self finance College?
  9. Colleges in Bangalore offering Bachelor Degree course in Fina Arts and Visual Communication/Visual Arts?
  10. Career in BARC after B.Sc in Visual Communication?
  11. List of the colleges offering MSc course in Visual Communication in Karnataka/Tamilnadu?
  12. List of global institutes for Graphic Design, Animation and Visual Communication Course?
  13. Fee details about MSc Visual Communication course in Loyola College? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication?
  15. B.Ed Visual communication question papers?
  16. Is there any possibility of doing PG in visual communication? How is it beneficial? -- [New]
  17. Are there any branches in BSc Visual communication? What is the scope for students of BSc Visual Communication except cine field?
  18. What is the fee structure for Visual Communication in Loyola college?
5th November 2015, 04:28 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks are required to join MSc Visual Communication?

>> Loyola College offers M.Sc Visual Communication through the Department of visual communication.

The no of marks are required to join M.Sc Visual Communication as given below:::::::::>>>>>>>>

>> The applicant should have completed B.Sc. Visual Communication with good academic record i.e minimum of 60% from any recognized university of India.

>> For more information you can contact at the address as given below::::::::>>>>>

Loyola college
Sterling Road, Nungambakkam,, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600034, India ‎
+91 44 2817 8200
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?