16th January 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

For how many times I can appear in NDA entrance exam after completing 11th Science?

Friends,
I have completed 10th and studying in 11th
I haven't appeared in NDA entrance yet.
I will go to 12th standard because my final exam is
coming of 11th science. So, I want to know
the chances of attempting NDA entrance how much?

16th January 2015, 11:56 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how many times I can appear in NDA entrance exam after completing 11th Science?

National Defence Academy(NDA) examination is conducted by UPSC every year for recruitment of candidates to Army, Naval and Air force wings in NDA.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

* Candidate must be citizen of India.

* Candidate must have passed class 12th or it's equivalent examination from a recognized State education board or University.

* Candidates appearing in class 12th under 10+2 pattern of school education or it's equivalent examination are also eligible to apply.

* Candidate must be unmarried male and not born earlier than 2nd July, 1996 and not later than 1st July, 1999.

You can appear as many times till you satisfy the above criteria.
17th January 2015, 08:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For how many times I can appear in NDA entrance exam after completing 11th Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I have completed 10th and studying in 11th
I haven't appeared in NDA entrance yet.
I will go to 12th standard because my final exam is
coming of 11th science. So, I want to know
the chances of attempting NDA entrance how much?
NDA stands for National Defence Service Exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army

The candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard are eligible for NDA exam. NDA exam doesn't require any percentage marks in 10th standard. You can apply here so many times.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates. Female candidates are not eligible for NDA exam.

Written examination will be divided into 2 parts-

Mathematics-300 marks.
General ability Test- 600 marks.

Total time duration for 2 papers is 300 min .

General Ability Test -

English 200 marks
General Knowledge 400 marks

For more details about NDA exam , you can visit to the official website http://www.upsc.gov.in
2nd May 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

What are the necessary subjects for appearing in NDA exam ?
2nd May 2015, 10:22 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
NDA is the examination which is taken by the UPSC twice in a year. For appearing in the NDA examination, you need to fulfill the following eligibility condition-
You need to be a 12th class pass student with physics and mathematics as your main subjects. Moreover, the age limit for appearing in this examination is 16.5 years and 19 years.
The examination is been conducted by UPSC twice in a year and you can appear for this both the times.
Thanks
14th August 2017, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I'm in class 12th and my final Exams will held at March 2018 and after the Exams Can i give the NDA Exam in April.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?