17th October 2014, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How many times one can sit for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?

In details mention how many times can a student(GEN) sit for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?
please reply ASAP.

19th October 2014, 07:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many times one can sit for AIIMS MBBS entrance exam?

There is no restriction on the number of attempts to appear for the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination. You can appear as many times as you wish but, you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria required to appear for the examination. Following is the eligibility criteria required to appear for AIIMS MBBS entrance examination as mentioned below :-

1. Candidates must have attained or should attain the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.

2. Candidates must have passed 12th Class under 10+2 pattern or equivalent examination from a recognised board with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.

3. Candidates must have secures a minimum of 60% marks in case of General & OBC and 50% in case of SC/ST candidates in aggregate of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.

4. Maximum age limit to appear for AIIMS MBBS entrance examination is 25 years.

By satisfying the above mentioned eligibility criteria, you can appear for the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination as many times as you wish, since, there is no restriction on the number of attempts.
20th October 2014, 12:16 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

AIIMS MBBS entrance exam will be conducted once in a year. And you can apply for this exam any number of times. Because, AIIMS has not given any guide lines regarding Number of Attempts. So, you can apply for entrance exam any number of times.

Eligibility:-
candidate must pass his intermediate with Physics, chemistry and biology subjects.
Candidate should have completed 17 years till the time of admission.
Candidates belonging to OC and OBC should have 60 percentage in intermediate, while it is 40 percentage for SC and ST candidates.

EXAM PATTERN:-
AIIMS entrance exam will be conducted for 200 marks. And it will be based on the subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology which we have studied in intermediate.
The following are the sections
1.Physics-60 Marks
2.Chemistry-60 Marks
3.Biology-60 Marks
4.General Knowledge-20 Marks.
It is enough to concentrate on the syllabus, which you have studied in your intermediate to get a good score in this exam.
1st February 2017, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

How many times a person can give AIIMS MBBS exam in case of SC candidates
11th March 2017, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I am just now promoted to class 11 and I choose AIIMS for my future. Can you guide me how to complete my education especially for AIIMS and when I will be applicable to fill the AIIMS entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?