12th September 2015, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

How much marks I have to score in 12th CBSE to study MBBS?

Sir,
Can I know how much marks I should get in 12th CBSE? Actually I want to decide my aim for better future so please help me what is the minimum mark and maximum marks to obtained to get MBBS seat after 12th CBSE?

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required in 12th CBSE to study MBBS in abroad? Any related in 11th and 10th class for getting admission?
  2. How many marks are needed to be scored in 12th class to study MBBS in Abroad?
  3. Can I reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam after a gap of 2 years?
  4. How can I score 90% in CBSE 12th board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many marks are required in 12th class to study MBBS in China and Ukrine?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  7. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  8. Can I get admission to study MBBS if scored 75 marks in EAMCET and 62% in 12th?
  9. What score should I obtain in NATA? For which colleges am I eligible? I have secured 76% marks in 12th board CBSE
  10. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 91.8% in 12th Science?
  11. Cutoff marks required in 12th CBSE to study B.Tech(ECE)?
  12. How much I have to score in MHTCET Exam to get admission for MBBS course in Government College?
  13. How to study for MBBS? I am a 12th Maths Biology student
  14. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  15. Eligibility to study Business Administration from Australia after scoring 60% marks in 10th, 45% marks in 12th in Commerce stream from CBSE board and 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  16. Should I fully trust on CBSE Scholarship to study B.Tech?
  17. How to take admission in MBBS in Gujarat after passing 12th CBSE?
  18. How many marks should I score to get scholarship for doing MBBS?
14th September 2015, 01:58 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks I have to score in 12th CBSE to study MBBS?

MBBS stands for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. Direct admission on the basis of percentage of marks is only possible in private medical colleges. f you want to pursue MBBS from any government medical college then you must appear for the entrance exams conducted.

1. All India Pre Medical test conducted by the CBSE.

2. AIIMS Entrance test.

3. State Level Pre Medical Test.

You can appear for any of these exams to get admission in MBBS. Minimum of 50% in 10+2 is required to apply for these exams. You must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 10+2.
14th September 2015, 07:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to appear for MBBS entrance examination. Kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility for appearing in entrance examination:

1. Candidate must have passed +2 level of exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as their compulsory subjects

2. Candidates who are appearing for the +2 level of exam are also eligible for the test.

3. Minimum percentage required in +2 examination varies from Institutes to Institutes, however, in most cases a minimum of 50% marks is considered

4. The minimum age of the candidate should be 17 years at the the time of applying for the examination.
14th September 2015, 08:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Actually to appear in medical entrance exam you need to score at least 50% marks in 12th board exam and if you belong to reserved category then at least 45% marks are required. Maximum marks depend upon your efforts you put in whole 12th class.
14th September 2015, 09:45 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You need more than 50% marks in CBSE Examination to be eligible for the course of MBBS.
You also need to focus on the Medical Entrance Examination as admission to the course of MBBS is provided on the basis of the rank obtained in the Medical Entrance Examination and not on the marks obtained in CBSE Board Examination.
So you must prepare for the Medical Entrance Examination if you want to pursue the course of MBBS.
15th September 2015, 11:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can I know how much marks I should get in 12th CBSE? Actually I want to decide my aim for better future so please help me what is the minimum mark and maximum marks to obtained to get MBBS seat after 12th CBSE?
Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for MBBS entrance exam but your 12th standard subject should be Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years. No age relaxation provide for reserved category candidates.

List of entrance exams are for MBBS course,

AIIMS - All India Institute of Medical Sciences
AFMC - Armed Forces Medical College Exam
AIPMT - All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Examination
AIPGDET - All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Test
AIPGMET - All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test
AIPVT - All India Pre Veterinart Test
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Medical Entrance Exam
Christian Medical College Ludhiana Entrance Test
Manipal PMT - Manipal Pre Medical Test
UPCAT - Uttar Pradesh Common Admission Test
UPCPMT - Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test
PIMS - Pravara Institute of Medical Sciences
KLE UGAIET - KLE University Under Graduate All India Entrance Test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?