26th December 2012, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How to study for MBBS? I am a 12th Maths Biology student

my name is S.P.lakshmi i am a 12th maths biology student,i wish to study MBBS after my school life. how much should i score in my 12th public examination and what is the cut off mark

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MBBS after passing 12th
  2. Am I eligible for MBBS admission after completing engineering degree? I had maths and biology subjects in 12th
  3. What is MBBS entry requirement? I am an NRI student and want to study MBBS in India
  4. What are the career options available after completing 12th Biology other than MBBS? Can a student appear for CPMT having biology as a additional subject in 12th?
  5. What are available courses in Kerala for 12th passed student from biology except MBBS?
  6. Is MBBS a good choice after 12th Biology?
  7. How to do MBBS after passing 12th? I am a commerce student and have a biology subject
  8. Can I get concession in Education Loan to study MBBS being a female student? -- [New]
  9. Which are the other career options other then MBBS after 12th PCB? Any Non Medical Stream without Maths?
  10. Any way I could take Biology course in 11th without actually opting for it in 12th? Is it necessary to complete biology in 12th if I want to study in abroad?
  11. Can a biology student study BSc Computer Science? Where can I study in India? What is the requirement?
  12. How much marks are needed to get admitted into MBBS after studying in 12th Biology? What is the total fee structure?
  13. Can I apply for B.Tech without Maths in 12th? Job oriented courses after 12th Biology?
  14. Should I drop my engineering after 3rd sem and join B.Sc program as my future aim is to do MBBS? Can I get admission in MBBS after doing B.Sc as I do not have biology in 12th?
  15. How to study for medicine or biology in general?
  16. Career opportunities after 12th standard with Biology and without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Biology with maths or Computer science with Maths: better option after 10th with good skills in Maths?
  18. How much should I score in 12th to do MBBS in abroad? I am currently studying physics, chemistry, biology, maths and hindi
27th May 2013, 03:39 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study for MBBS? I am a 12th Maths Biology student

You have adequate qualification to apply for MBBS. Selection of candidates is made through NEET. A minimum of 50% marks in 12th is required to apply. Physics, chemistry and biology will be asked for the exam. The test is organized by CBSE.
27th May 2013, 03:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You have adequate qualification to apply for MBBS. Selection of candidates is made through NEET. A minimum of 50% marks in 12th is required to apply. Physics, chemistry and biology will be asked for the exam. The test is organized by CBSE.
5th June 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

is there anything else to be studied other than mbbs as i am 12th biomaths student
29th June 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

How to study civil engineering after passing 12th with biology and maths?
18th September 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

How to study MBBS after passing MATS course?
21st April 2016, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

I want to become a psychiatrist and pursue my studies in USA. What should i do?
What if i do mbbs from india then for what couses should i apply in USA?
Right now im in 12 standard and have pcmb.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?