27th October 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage in 12th and JEE advanced is required to get admission in IIT Bombay?

How much percentage is required in 12th (HSC) Maharashtra board and in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT Bombay for open category? I have already dropped one year.

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage in 12th and JEE advanced is required to get admission in IIT Bombay?
  2. Can I get admission in IIT to study B.Tech after completing 12th NIOS? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study B.Tech in IIT-Mumbai?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC to appear in JEE Advanced?
  5. In which stream I will get admission at IIT-Bombay if secured 2359 rank in JEE Advanced?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to appear in upcoming JEE Main and Advanced? Tips for preparation?
  7. Detailed information and percentage required in 12th ISC for JEE Advanced?
  8. How can I get admission in IIT through JEE Main & Advanced after completing 12th?
  9. Minimum marks required in JEE Advanced to get admission in IIT?
  10. Which one is best to get admission among IIT Bombay in Electronics & Microelectronics dual degree course or IIT Madras in CSE?
  11. Can I get admission in Electronics Department in IIT if I did not qualify JEE Main exam?
  12. Percentage required in 12th to apply for JEE Advanced 2015?
  13. How much should I score to get admission in chemical engineering?
  14. Cutoff marks required in JEE Advanced to study Aerospace in IIT for a candidate who has secured 72% in 12th BSEB?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT Delhi after clearing 12th exam from Punjab board? What is the criteria followed? -- [New]
  16. Diploma students are eligible to apply in IIT for higher studies?
  17. Can I give JEE Main in 2017 for 3rd time? Whether JEE Advanced 2017 marks will be required for admission in NITs and IIITs?
  18. Marks required in JEE Main and JEE Advanced to take admission in Electrical stream at IIT Patna?
27th October 2016, 08:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage in 12th and JEE advanced is required to get admission in IIT Bombay?

To get admission in IIT Bombay, you should have to appear, qualify and secure good rank in JEE Main and Advanced examination. You need to secure at least 75% (70% for SC/ ST) aggregate marks in your 12th standard or you must be in top 20 percentile of high scorers of 12th standard board examinations. You need to appear, qualify and secure good rank in JEE Advanced examination to get admission in IIT Bombay.
27th October 2016, 10:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage in 12th and JEE advanced is required to get admission in IIT Bombay?

You should try to score a minimum of 60% in your 12th board examination and try to score as well as possible to score in your JEE entrance examination, a there is no cut-off mentioned in the entrance examination to get admission in the above mentioned Institute. You should try to prepare well from a good coaching institute or on your own as you think you can.
28th October 2016, 02:22 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
1st June 2018, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Plesae tell me a proper course and tell me how to be an aeronautical engineer??? Please do reply...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?