15th June 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

How to register online for Mumbai University course? Can i join it with NIOS marks?

How to register online for Mumbai University course? Can i join it with NIOS marks?

18th June 2015, 05:11 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to register online for Mumbai University course? Can i join it with NIOS marks?

No, with NIOS board you are not eligible to join course affiliated with Mumbai university, so if you want to join any course in Mumbai university then you must be having SSC board or CBSE, ICSE board then only you are eligible to go for any course from Mumbai university.
18th June 2015, 04:30 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to register online for Mumbai University course? Can i join it with NIOS marks?

You can register for admission in Mumbai university through online, by visiting following link.
http://mumadmission.digitaluniversity.ac/
After completing registration, you can apply for admission in any course, in which you are interested.

You have not specified any details about the course, in which you want to join. So, we cannot tell you, whether you can use your NIOS certificates or not.
30th June 2015, 11:03 PM
reconnect

Sorry to say dear, but in Mumbai university only the students of any Higher secondary board(CBSE)/ISC board are allowed. Sometimes the admission is depends upon the type of courses. So, For more information you may check on the official website of Mumbai University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?