1st September 2010, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

XIC entrance test for PG course in Public Relations & Corporate Communication

I'm 27 yrs, working with a Bank as Manager in the card operations dept. Would like to have information on the following queries related to the caption;

Age criteria for the entrance test
Eligibility criteria for the entrance test
How should one prepare for the entrance test
Pattern & type of questions one can expect
Model question papers
Previous years question papers
Tentative period when the application forms are released by the institution

Related Questions:
  1. PG course at XIC in Public relation & Corporate Communication Eligibility after Graduation in BA Arts with less than 50% marks
  2. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Process of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Gujarat University, Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. XIC Exam: Question types? Books? How is XIC exam different from other mass communication colleges for advertising courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best colleges for postgraduation courses in Mass Communication?
  6. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Priciples of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How to become a Public Relation Officer? I want to pursue masters in communication with specialization in Public Relations
  8. Which subjects are followed for M.Phil programme?
  9. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Communication, Journalism & Public Relations course in Gujarat University?
  10. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Tools of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Detailed information and list of universities which offer PG Diploma in Media Relations course for B.Sc(Mass Communication & Journalism) graduate?
  12. Is there any entrance exam available for Diploma(Advertising & Public Relations) admission in Institute of Technology and Management, Chennai? -- [New]
  13. Is it possible to have journalism as a career after B.Tech?
  14. How to do Journalism? I am in class 11th from Arts stream
  15. Which field has more scope for MBA holder?
  16. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Marketing and Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. After B.Com which courses are available in Advertising within Bombay?
  18. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Media Planning Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
6th September 2010, 11:48 AM
jicks

Default Re: XIC entrance test for PG course in Public Relations & Corporate Communication

Xavier Institute of Communiation, Mumbai conducts entrance test each year for its Admission in PG diploma courses and other courses.

XIC conducts Full time PG diploma course at MUmbai
Eligibility: Any Graduation from recognized University with 55% marks
Age: Not mentioned in its official website, buy you are eligible since you are only 27
Entrance test: ONline entrance test is conducted for which you have to register between 15th March to April 20th

This online test are being conducted at selected centers only in the month of May. And for this you have to pay Rs.2000/- for appearing for the test.

Only if you get 60% on this online test, you will be called for Interview.

You have to register in March--April and appear for online test in May
So, better luck next time.
6th September 2010, 03:51 PM
swati123

Default Re: XIC entrance test for PG course in Public Relations & Corporate Communication

I am sorry to say but the Xavier Institute for Communication bars employed candidates from taking admission into any of the Diploma courses (and that even includes the PG Diploma in Public Relations & Corporate Communication). If you want to be doubly sure, you can visit the XIC website,

www.xaviercomm.org/home/default.htm.

And if you are willing to give up your job to pursue this Diploma, then, you will have to appear in a Written Entrance Test followed by an interview conducted by the institute in the month of June. For eligibility and detailed information about the course, please check the page http://www.xaviercomm.org/diploma-courses/courses-pr.htm
1st October 2010, 12:32 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii..

XIC entrance test for PG course in Public Relations & Corporate Communication
Xavier Institute of Communiation, Mumbai conducts entrance test each year for its Admission in PG diploma courses and other courses.

XIC conducts Full time PG diploma course at MUmbai
Eligibility: Any Graduation from recognized University with 55% marks
Age: Not mentioned in its official website, buy you are eligible since you are only 27
Entrance test: ONline entrance test is conducted for which you have to register between 15th March to April 20th

This online test are being conducted at selected centers only in the month of May. And for this you have to pay Rs.2000/- for appearing for the test.

Only if you get 60% on this online test, you will be called for Interview.

so its over u have to give it next tymm..

good luck.
29th November 2010, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i want to register for xic.. please tell me the date of registration and and the procedure of it
21st December 2010, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Can i plz get the link to past years question papers for XIC's PG in PR and Corporate Communication..Thanks :))
21st December 2010, 11:33 PM
Rids7

hi,
i have a Masters in English degree. I am interested in Journalism/Media course from XIC. Could i please know about the type of questions to expect and prepare?
thank you.
8th February 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

could be availed with xic sample paper and test pattern
8th February 2011, 10:39 PM
yum_yum

hello,
i was wondering if i cud be availed with xic sample test and the pattern.... i would like to know wat is the syllabus....??
and for applyin in pr and corp comm course.. wat is the pattern of test and syllabus
31st March 2011, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

can I get sample papers of the entrance test for PR and corporate communications?
8th April 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

hi i wanted to know what the scope is once ur done with the pg for ad and marketing in xic...is the scope limited to technical jobs of makin ads or do we also hv scope in the mgmt part of it??
8th April 2011, 06:00 PM
mani3

hi i want to know what the scope is of pg ad nd marketing in xic...do we get only technical jobs of makin ads or do we also get jobs on the mgmt side...wht is the scope of this programme?
8th April 2011, 06:03 PM
mani3

hi i want to know the scope of pg in ad and marketing xic...what kind of jobs does it open us to????
21st May 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

XIC...........dn't they provide PG (2yrs)...............cause showing only about PG diploma(9 months)...............please help................
21st April 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

hii, i wanted to know what topics should i prepare for the entrance test for pg diploma in public relations and corporate communication ? do we need to study current affairs for this course ?
Ahana, Kolkata
27th February 2013, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,I wanted to know when is the registration starting for PG Diploma in public relations and corporate communication for session 2013 - 2014, test date and topics or subjects for which the test would be asked ? Please help
Anjula Delhi
14th March 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I want sample papers for online test in advertising
16th April 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

I have done my MBA and also have around 4 years of work ex. But since XIC doesn't entertain working candidates, so I did my bachelors again via correspondence. Do u think this will make me eligible for the course?????
29th September 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

how to prepar the entence exam of xavier in master
20th July 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I want the links for previous year question papers for xic pg diploma in public relation and corporate communication and also few important thing I need to prepare for?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?