24th February 2016, 06:49 AM
Unregistered

How to shift from UP board to MP board in 12th standard?

Dear All,

I have completed my 12th Board (2015) exam from UP board. But due to scoring less marks I want to give improvement exam ( appear for 12th again). Now the situation is that i need to shift to MP board for this. So kindly tell me how to shift the board?

Kindly help. I would be highly obliged.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to shift from UP board to MP board after 11th class?
  2. Will I be able to shift in ISC 12th standard after studying intermediate from Andhra Pradesh State Board of Intermediate?
  3. Shifting from Andhra Pradesh State Board to ISC in 12th standard is possible? Will it be beneficial for engineering entrance exams?
  4. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  5. Is it possible to change board in 12th class from RBSE to MP borad?
  6. Is it advisable to shift to Gujarat Board from 10th standard to have advantage of higher quota in engineering admission after 12th science?
  7. Can I repeat 12th class by changing board from Maharashtra board to CBSE board?
  8. Which board is suitable in Gujarat after 9th class from Maharashtra? Eligibility to take admission in CBSE board in 10th standard in Gajarat?
  9. Is it beneficial to transfer from Gujarat State Board to CBSE board for 3rd and 5th standard students?
  10. If I shift from Pune to Hyderabad while doing 10th standard, can I continue my education in Gujarat in the same board?
  11. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I repeat class 12th from Rajasthan board in 2016 if already passed from CBSE?
  13. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
  14. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  15. How may I get procedure regarding change of board from CBSE to Gujarat board?
  16. Whether RBSE Board is available in Mumbai?
  17. Which Board to choose for better percentile between MP board or CBSE board?
  18. Eligibility to get admission in 5th standard of CBSE Board for a candidate who has completed 4th from Tamil Nadu State Board?
24th February 2016, 10:07 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to shift from UP board to MP board in 12th standard?

No, now you are not eligible to appear for improvement examination from MP board.

Since, you have passed 10+2 from UP board, you are not eligible to appear for improvement examination from MP board.

So, you can appear for improvement examination only through UP board or you have to appear for MP board again in 11th to appear for 10+2 board examination.
24th February 2016, 01:38 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to shift from UP board to MP board to give improvement exam.
Candidate can appear in improvement exam only from the board from where he/she has passed 11th and 12th class.
So, you can give improvement exam only from UP board.
24th February 2016, 09:07 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You can easily shift your board by showing genuine reason. But by changing the board from UP to MP you have to start from the fresh admission. You are not allowed for the improvement exams under different board. You ca apply for the improvement exam with in the same board.
For shifting your board from UP to MP you simply have to submit a migration certificate in your new school. So my suggestion to you is that you simply have to visit at the school and fill your admission form and attach your residential proof, proof for D.O.B, migration certificate and latest passport size photographs.
24th February 2016, 11:14 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, you can appear for improvement examination only through UP board. You are not eligible to appear for examination through MP board.

So, you cannot appear for examination through MP board.
24th February 2016, 11:56 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Students are not allowed to change their board in 12th or after 12th for improvement examination.
If you have scored pass marks in all subject and not satisfy with marks obtained in examination and desperately want to improve marks then you must go for improvement examination as only the student who have scored pass marks in board examination can go for improvement examination.

Students who want to appear for Improvement examination will have to give their examination of desired subject in next year regular board examination as improvement examination is not conducted separately.
Also, students can appear in board examination for improvement only in the following year of their board examination.
As mentioned in your post, you have passed 12th board examination in 2015 and want to go for improvement examination and also 12th board examination for UP board will be conducted soon.
Since, registration process for improvement examination starts in September and till this time it would be completed.
If you have not applied for improvement yet then you will not be able to appear for improvement as student passed 12th board in 2015 can appear for improvement only in 2016 not after that.
So, if you have applied for that then go on with your decision and if not applied then you can only regret.
25th February 2016, 06:36 PM
Public Power

No sir you can not change from U.P. board to M.P. board if you get less marks in U.P. board.
For changing the board you have to start from the fresh addmission in the new board . You have to start from 11th standard in M.P. board.
16th January 2017, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Does a 10 nth pass Gujarat board student can appear for 12 th exam from u.p.board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?