10th October 2018, 04:47 AM
Unregistered

How to study Physics for 12th Karnataka Board exam in order to score good marks?

Respected Sir, I am studying in Karnataka Board with Science stream. My Mathematics and Chemistry are strong. But I am really weak in Physics. I don't know how to study Physics. Please help me. I need to know how I should study Physics for my Board exam?

14th October 2018, 11:24 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Physics for 12th Karnataka Board exam in order to score good marks?

Physics is one the very interesting subject as it directly can be observed practically. First of all you have to change your mantality that you are weak in Physics,. Take it as easy as are other subjects. Now, you can clear your basic fundamantals by watching related videos on youtube. You can also take help from seniors or join any coaching classes. Give some extra time to this subject for practice various numericals and coceptual problems.

Also, make notes in your own handwriting. Writing something make it easier to remember for long time. Solve previous papers to get an idea of exam.

After following the above, you will definitely score good marks in Physics.
15th October 2018, 05:21 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Physics for 12th Karnataka Board exam in order to score good marks?

Follow the following steps:

Do each and every derivation thoroughly and don't just make them up, understand them and practice all the diagrams involved so that you are prepared to simply print the answer on the sheet.

Make a list of all the formulas that you come across and revise them everyday it will do wonders for you.

Don't start with NCERT questions and they are relatively tough and don't come very often. Instead by Arihant and do all the previous year questions honestly.

Understand the concepts behind each and every answer.

Now start with sample paper questions and collect sample papers of the last 10 years and 2 all questions.

Now if you still have some energy left then start with NCERT.
15th October 2018, 05:54 PM
mayank1610

Post Re: How to study Physics for 12th Karnataka Board exam in order to score good marks?

If you want to prepare for board exams, you can study from question bank. The last years papers will be very helpful. Most of the questions repeat themselves. If you can complete last 5-6 years papers, you will know the exact type of questions that they ask.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?