10th February 2016, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

How to study Physics for 12th WBCHSE Board exam in order to score good marks?

Respected Sir,
I am studying in WBHCSE Board and studying Science stream with PCM. My Mathematics and Chemistry are strong. But I am really weak in Physics. I don't know how to study Physics. Please help me. I need to know how I should study Physics for my Board exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to score 60 marks in Physics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  2. Is it possible to reappear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if unsatisfied with marks obtained? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I prepare to score good marks in 12th Physics ISC Board exam?
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Physics) in St. Xavier's College if secured 69% in 12th and scored 83 marks in Physics?
  5. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology question papers of previous year for 12th WBCHSE Board exam
  6. Can I score good marks in 12th Arts WBCHSE Board exam if prepare with model question papers?
  7. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) in Presidency College for a candidate who has secured 76.77% in 12th WBCHSE?
  8. Does I get marksheets of only Physics subject after reappear in WBCHSE exam?
  9. Is it possible to score full marks in Mathematics of 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  10. Should I study BCA if secured 54% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  11. What should I study other than B.Sc if secured 86% in 12th WBCHSE?
  12. Is there Improvement exam available in WBCHSE Board? Should I drop a year if secured less than 70% in Physics and Maths of 12th Board exam?
  13. How can I score 90% in WBCHSE board exams if able to score 77% in selection exam?
  14. Minimum marks required in 12th WBCHSE Board exam to study Physiology Honours in Presidency College?
  15. Can I get readmission in 11th WBCHSE if scored less marks in 12th WBCHSE?
  16. Minimum marks required to qualify in Theory and Practical of 12th Physics WBCHSE Board exam?
  17. How can I prepare to score good marks in Physics of 12th CBSE Board exam?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 12th WBCHSE to study B.Com(Accountancy) in Goenka College, Kolkata?
11th February 2016, 11:53 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to study Physics for 12th WBCHSE Board exam in order to score good marks?

You need to be focused on your Physics subject, that doesn't means you should neglect other subjects but apart from your daily routine of studying time, you should pay some more heed towards your studies.

> You should study each chapter deeply and clear all of your doubts as soon as they arise and do not pile it up for future.

> Try to solve as much test papers as possible as it will enhance your knowledge in that particular subject.

> Opt for a private tutor if you wish to or get enrolled in a coaching Institute.

> Stay focused on things and fields where you are weak and try to enhance knowledge in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?