10th November 2021, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in a Sainik School for Class 6th?

Sir, My domicile is at Orissa but I am working as a Civilian Defence Employee at a Office of Ministry of Defence Production, Govt. of India. My son is now studying in Class 4th in Kendriya Vidyalaya at Dum Dum, Kolkata (West Bengal). He can write English and Hindi but not Odiya. Please guide me how can my son get admission in Sainik School . Where he can get admission .... in Orissa or in Kolkata, West Bengal. What will his carrier prospectus if he join Sainik School. Please guide me in details.

12th November 2021, 11:13 AM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in a Sainik School for Class 6th?

Interested candidates can apply online through the website aissee.nta.nic.in and your age should be between 10 to 12 years of age so you are eligible to take admission in a Sainik School for Class 6th.
13th November 2021, 02:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in a Sainik School for Class 6th?

To take admission in a Sainik School for Class 6th a student can fill the application form 2022 online on the official website that is https://aissee.nta.nic.in/. A students aged between 10 to 12 years are eligible for Sainik School admission class 6th, fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the required documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form, you need to also check the eligibility criteria to sit in the Sainik School entrance examination.

The eligibility to apply for Sainik School for Class 6th is a student age should be between 10 to 12 years as of 31st March 2022 and should be studying in class Vth in a recognized school. Admission selection will be on the basis of performance in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?