2nd January 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sainik school for 6th standard?

Sir/Mam,

My Son is in 5th standard now and I would like to prepare him for Sainik School for 6th standard. We are residing in Pune and is there any coaching classes or can you please advise me how to go about it. Can someone please provide me the answer soon?

Thank you

4th January 2016, 03:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sainik school for 6th standard?

To get admission in sainik school in class sixth you have to appear in entrance test that is conducted every year.

In Pune there are numerous coaching institute where your child can go for coaching.

This test is generally conducted in the month of December every year.
6th January 2016, 08:24 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Sainik school for 6th standard?

Sainik School is the best school for boys up to higher secondary in term of education, manner and discipline.
It is best specially for those students who want to make their career in Indian Army, Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Naval Academy.

Sainik School provide admission only in 6th and 9th standard up to higher secondary.
To get admission in Sainik School students need to qualify written examination, medical and personal interview, then after final merit list is published containing the name of students succeeded.

Since, applying dates of admission and written examination for admission in session 2016-17 is over, so, for this year admission in not possible in Sainik school and even registration dates of Military school is also over in October-November 2015.
7th January 2017, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

My son is in 4th right now and join Sainik school Kunjpura Karnal after 5th.is there any coaching center for enterence test near Faridabad
20th May 2017, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in class 2 in d.a.v public asansol, I want him to join sanitary school from where could I apply him and from where I could give him coaching
5th September 2022, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

I have 12y old I can admission on sainik school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?