14th January 2017, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Previous few years solved question papers for class 6th of Sainik School? Do I have to study any special books for the exam?

Respected Sir, I am studying in Sainik School and I am in class 6th. I am having the exams after a month so I need the previous few years solved question papers for class 6th of Sainik School? Do I have to study any special books for the exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Sainik School 6th standard entrance exam solved papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to prepare for Sainik School entrance test for 6th standard? Previous year solved question papers for it?
  3. Previous years question and model papers of Military or Sainik School for 6th standard
  4. Download previous 2 years question papers of Sainik School 6th standard entrance exam
  5. Sainik School entrence test model paper and previous questions of 6th standard in Telugu medium -- [New]
  6. G.K. sample question papers for preparation of Sainik School Entrance exam for 6th standard?
  7. Where to get sainik school or military school questions papers for class 6?
  8. How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?
  9. Where to get the question papers for Sainik and Military school?
  10. Possibilities to get admission in 6th standard of Sainik School if born on 21-04-2006?
  11. Previous 10 years solved question papers for class 6th ICSE Board
  12. Syllabus and last 10 years question papers of Sainik School entrance exam for 6th standard?
  13. Best coaching class in Chennai for preparation of Sainik School entrance exam?
  14. How can I take admission in Sainik School after completion of 6th standard? What are the opportunities available in future for employment after studying from Sainik School?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in 6th standard of Purulia Sainik School on merit basis for 11 years old 4th standard student?
  16. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  17. Previous years Sainik or Military school question papers
  18. Model question papers of Sainik School entrance exam for 6th standard?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?