3rd April 2022, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

how to we proceed Sri Sathya Sai Primary school for admission in class 1?

My child was to join in sri sathya sai primary school how could we have to proceed this please you have to me give the answer?

5th April 2022, 03:03 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: how to we proceed Sri Sathya Sai Primary school for admission in class 1?

First, you have to download the application form from the below website.
https://ssshss.edu.in/

Then you have to fill out the application form and then send it to the address given below.

TO
THE PRINCIPAL
SRI SATHYA SAI HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL
PRASANTHINILAYAM-515134
ANANTAPUR DIST (ANDHRA PRADESH)
PHONE 08555 289289

After that, the school authority will inform you if your child has been selected for admission or not.
5th April 2022, 10:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: how to we proceed Sri Sathya Sai Primary school for admission in class 1?

The admission in class 1 at Sri Sathya Sai Primary school is a candidate must have completed 5.5 years of age and should be less than 6.5 years of age by 30th September of the admission year. Admission selection takes place by random method, the date and time of the lottery will be intimated to the parents. A candidate could also be rejected based on non-compliance with health check-up standards by the school authorities before admission into the school.
10th April 2022, 02:27 AM
Msdhoni02

how to we proceed Sri Sathya Sai Primary school for admission in class 1?

Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School Admission process starts with the filling of the application form.

One can apply for it in an offline mode in two ways i.e: A form can be obtained from the school itself or from the official site. Must have all the required documents to fill the registration form.

Student must have passed UKG from any school or the student can get direct admission in first class too.
10th April 2022, 09:44 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Application Form for Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School Admission 2020 for Class 1 has been released online at the official website.

Candidates who are willing to take admission, have to fill the application form online and then send it to the address given below.

Before starting to fill out the application form please keep the DD number/SBICollect Ref No obtained from the bank ready.

By obtaining a DD for Rs 100 in the name of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary school, Prasanthinilayam (SBIN0002786). Kindly enter the DD number in the form. Only one application per student is permitted.

Send the form to the following address in A4 size cover:

TO
THE PRINCIPAL
SRI SATHYA SAI HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL
PRASANTHINILAYAM-515134
ANANTAPUR DIST (ANDHRA PRADESH)
PHONE 08555 289289
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?