3rd May 2023, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

I have passed hs in WBHSE but failed to pass in chemistry which subject in which colledge to study

I have passed hs in WBHSE but failed to pass in chemistry which subject to study, in which colledge of west bengal can i get admission in B.sc.

7th May 2023, 01:14 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have passed hs in WBHSE but failed to pass in chemistry which subject in which colledge to study

The choice of college and subject for further studies will depend on your interests, career goals, and the specific requirements of the colleges you are considering. Here are a few options you could explore:

Reappear for the Chemistry Exam: If you are confident in your abilities and still interested in pursuing a career that requires a background in chemistry, you could consider reappearing for the chemistry exam to improve your grade. This would allow you to meet the eligibility criteria for colleges offering chemistry-related courses.

Pursue Other Science Subjects: If you're not keen on retaking the chemistry exam, you can explore colleges and courses that do not have a specific requirement for chemistry. Look for science-related programs that align with your interests and strengths. Some examples could include subjects like physics, biology, mathematics, computer science, or environmental science.

Consider Arts or Commerce Subjects: If you have an inclination towards arts or commerce, you could explore colleges and courses in those streams. Popular subjects in arts include English literature, history, political science, sociology, and psychology. In commerce, you could consider subjects like accounting, business studies, economics, or finance.

Diploma or Vocational Courses: Another option is to pursue diploma or vocational courses. These courses focus on specific skills and can provide you with practical knowledge in various fields such as hospitality, tourism, fashion designing, event management, animation, graphic design, or computer applications.
8th May 2023, 01:30 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have passed hs in WBHSE but failed to pass in chemistry which subject in which colledge to study

If you have not passed in chemistry subject but other subjects have passed, then you have to sit for a supplementary exam in chemistry. Or, if you want to give the entire exam, then you have to sit for the entire exam of Higher Secondary and pass it. After passing Class 12, you will be eligible to get admission in college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?