26th May 2015, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Repeating 12th class if failed in one subject but passed in additional subject

Can I repeat class 12 after getting board result in which I am failing in maths but due to an additional subject I get passed?

26th May 2015, 02:18 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Repeating 12th class if failed in one subject but passed in additional subject

The past cannot be undone but its good that you now want to know about the future steps that you can take.

See, there is no way out, if you do not belong to a business family and at some point of time in future, you would want to do job, then you have to clear your intermediate.

You could have filled the compartment paper form. It is the paper for those who do not clear their board exams in their first attempt. So, CBSE has made the provision of compartment so hat the failed students have a chance again to appear for the exam and those students who have got less marks can improve.

But since you have passed and this form is only for the students who have not cleared the exam, so you cannot fill this.
You will have to wait to wait for one year and then refill the maths board exam paper. This is called improvement exam whether a candidate wants an improvement in his marks for later purposes.

For now, you have to apply to the various institutions with you current percentage only.

Also, if you are thinking that there is no point getting an admission in not so good college with this poor percentage then you can prepare for the competitive exams and next year while giving exams like IITJEE, you could apply for the maths exam again.
8th June 2017, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Repeating 12th class if failed in one subject but passed in additional subject

Can I give the only 1 subject exam as I have passed in the year 2013 from CBSE board ...?
4th May 2019, 04:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in BCA if my maths is not cleared which is added to additional but I'm qualified for 12th (I'm a pcm ip student)?
15th May 2019, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

If i get passed certificate due to additional subject but i have 6 marks can i give improvement exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?