3rd May 2023, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

I got 57% in class 12th WBHSE Board examination in science stream.May i get admission in physics hons course in DGC?

I got 57% in class 12th WBHSE Board examination in science stream.May i get admission in physics hons course in DGC???

7th May 2023, 01:11 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I got 57% in class 12th WBHSE Board examination in science stream.May i get admission in physics hons course in DGC?

The eligibility criteria for admission to a Physics Honours course at DGC (Deshbandhu College) can vary and may depend on several factors, including the college's specific requirements and the competition for admission. While I can't provide the exact admission criteria for DGC, I can offer some general insights.

A score of 57% in the WBHSE Board examination may not meet the typical cutoff requirements for admission to a Physics Honours course in a reputed college like DGC. Physics Honours programs often have a high demand, and the cutoff percentages tend to be higher.

However, it's essential to note that admission decisions can also be influenced by various other factors. Some colleges may consider other criteria alongside academic scores, such as entrance exams, interviews, and extracurricular achievements.

To determine your eligibility, it is recommended to visit DGC's official website or contact their admissions department directly.
8th May 2023, 01:26 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I got 57% in class 12th WBHSE Board examination in science stream.May i get admission in physics hons course in DGC?

The minimum eligibility criteria are that you must have completed class 12 with at least 50% of marks with a subject combination of physics, chemistry, and mathematics from any recognized university or institute in order to get eligible admission to the physics honors course at DGC.

The duration of this course is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?