9th August 2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Minimum pass marks in ISC Theory? Will it be considered pass if failed in one subject?

What is the minimum pass mark in isc theory?

Will it be considered pass if we fail in one subject in isc 2014 or any year i mean?

Please answer.

Thankyou

12th August 2014, 09:38 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Minimum pass marks in ISC Theory? Will it be considered pass if failed in one subject?

The minimum pass marks followed in ISC (Indian School Certificate) is 40%.

All candidates for the Pass Certificate must enter and sit for English (compulsory), with three, four or five elective subjects and must have been evaluated internally by the School and secured a pass grade in Socially Useful Productive Work and Community Service (compulsory).

So, there are two subjects which are mandatory you need to get the pass % which is English and Productive Work and Community Service and rest elective subjects you need to make sure that you will pass with the minimum no of subjects which you are going to take.

I have attached the official ISC Regulations 2014 pdf file in this post which will provide you more information on the same. The better thing to do is to go and talk with your class teacher who will be able to guide you in the right way and help you to prepare for the exams as well!
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ISC Regulations - ISC - 2014.pdf(82.6 KB, 406 views)
11th March 2016, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum pass marks in ISC Theory? Will it be considered pass if failed in one subject?

Will I be detained in 12th if I fail in one subject but secure more than 60% in ISC boards ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?