16th June 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Important chapters of Mathematics, Geography, History, Chemistry and Physics for 10th ICSE Board exams?

Hello everyone,
I want to know the important chapters i.e, most probable chapters for all subjects like Mathematics, Geography, History, Chemistry and Physics in the 10th ICSE Board exams? I will face my Board exams in next year. So please tell me about the important chapters now.

17th June 2015, 04:24 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Important chapters of Mathematics, Geography, History, Chemistry and Physics for 10th ICSE Board exams?

No any chapter is useless in the syllabus of any class.
Every chapter has its own importance to secure better marks in examination.
Without studying every chapter,students will not be able to get good marks in examination if they have not studied the whole chapters well.

So, you will have to study the whole syllabus which comprises all the chapters to score better in examination.
You can not leave any chapter because they consist less marks.
Each marks is important in every examination which will differ your total percentage as well as aggregate in the subjects.

Studying all the chapters and topics of the chapters, understanding it well and revising regularly is the key to score good marks in any examination.
30th June 2015, 11:59 PM
reconnect

Default Re: Important chapters of Mathematics, Geography, History, Chemistry and Physics for 10th ICSE Board exams?

There is no chapter which is unimportant. You can not leave any chapter every chapter is important. In exam the questions are coming from each and every chapter.
But, there are some chapters through which you can score good marks.
Maths- Circle, Trigonometry, Mensuration, co-ordinate, Quadratic Equation.
Physics-Electric field, magnetic field, optics.
Chemistry-Organic Chemistry.
History- Revolutions and Movements.
12th February 2016, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the important chapters for physics, chemistry ,biology,history and civics,english 2
20th February 2016, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Can we leave the topics which came for long, the previous year in history
17th January 2017, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I want chapters mainly coming in icse board exam wirh marks that from which chapter how much marks questions will come
1st March 2018, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

If one gets 99 mark in icse 2018 exam and he /she has attempted every question instead of 8 questions ...will the teachers correcting maths paper will give him/her 100 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?