24th February 2016, 06:50 AM
Unregistered

Can i give 12th board again while studying in 3rd year of Engineering course?

Dear sir/mam,

Right now i am pursuing bachelor in engineering with electronics and telecommunication (3rd year). I have scored 60.2% in my 12th CBSE board examination held in session 2012-2013. Now i want to give my 12th CBSE board exam again as my percentage was very low. Can i do so?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I write 12th board exam being in 3rd year of B.Tech in ETC?
  2. Eligibility to appear for IIT JEE aftre getting failed in 12th class?
  3. If I fail 12th class will I be eligible to appear for IIT JEE in the next academic year? Criteria for failing in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Any private college from where I can directly give my board exams without attending classes?
  5. How to make my career in engineering? I am studying 3rd year mechanical engineering
  6. How to join Indian Army after studying in 3rd year?
  7. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  8. Can I apply for 12th NIOS Board exam in this Summer if already appeared from UP Board?
  9. How should I prepare for GATE? I am studying 3rd year B.Tech
  10. Am I eligible for BSNL JTO test while studying in 3rd year
  11. Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS board is barrier for studying Engineering and getting job?
  12. What should I do further after completing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  13. Which are the companies offering internship? I am studying B.E EEE 3rd year
  14. Can I apply for a job after studying 3rd year mechanical engineering
  15. Can I get Job through on Campus or Off-Campus being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 64% in BE and secured 90% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  16. Jobs after B.Tech (mechanical engineering) with 76% marks upto 3rd year?
  17. Will I get admission in any engineering college in Goa after scoring 68% in 12th boards?
  18. When is the GRE this year? I am studying in 3rd year
24th February 2016, 02:36 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i give 12th board again while studying in 3rd year of Engineering course?

No, you can't give 12th board again while studying in 3rd year of Engineering course.
Candidates who have passed 12th can apply for improvement exams on the same year of passing 12th class. After that he/she can't apply for improvement exams.
So, you can't give 12th board again while studying in 3rd year of Engineering course.
24th February 2016, 05:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i give 12th board again while studying in 3rd year of Engineering course?

I don't think CBSE will allow you to again appear for exam now for class 12th as you have passed it already 3 years back. You can try NIOS if you are interested in doing the same again for better percentage as you won't be able to attend regular classes now due to rules of various schools.

There is only one option and that is NIOS which will allow you to appear for class 12th again through private studying.
25th February 2016, 09:00 PM
OnePlus

You cannot apply for re-appearance. As three years have been passed and it is a very long time period. I don't think that CBSE will allow you to appear again in the examination of class 12th after 3 years.

CBSE is a regular board that's why it will not allowed you to reappear in the examination. If you want to increase your percentage than you can apply in open board schooling like NIOS.

NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling. It is an open school here there is no need to attend the regular classes. For taking admission you need to attached your documents. NIOS is a highly recognized board of India through this board you can improve your marks easily.
30th March 2017, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear for my class 12 boards while doing first year engineering by private studying through cbse ,I want to appear for physics, chemistry, maths ,english and some other vocational subject. I have formally done 12th from Maharashtra board.
31st March 2017, 10:53 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I reappear for my class 12 boards while doing first year engineering by private studying through cbse ,I want to appear for physics, chemistry, maths ,english and some other vocational subject. I have formally done 12th from Maharashtra board.
You can not pursue 12th directly while doing engineering also. But if there is compartment exams left than you can appear for that and can clear it.
Just fill the form for compartment which is generally publish after the declaration of results of the respective board.
Thanks.
7th May 2017, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for 12th boards (Maharashtra board) exam again? I am pursuing engineering from kj Somaiya institute of engineering and information technology, soon.
I had scored 51.62% in 12th.
As my percentage is too low for any placement, I am not even eligible for many companies after scoring good marks in engineering due to my 12th percentage.
As I am an open category student I am not even eligible for Government jobs as their minimum requirement is 55%-60% in 12th boards
So can I give my 12th again?
If yes than how to appear?
And if no then what can I do instead?
And if I am eligible for government sector then for which post I can apply and what are the entrance exam
Please help me , as I very confused and worried fir my future!
28th February 2018, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Can i give 12th exam again.this year now i give 12th exam, but i think my score is very low in all subject.so it possible to give exam again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?