25th November 2013, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Information about class 6 admission in Navodya School Chandigarh

I am in 5th class.My school name is D.C.MODEL SCHOOL in sec-7.I want to take admission in navodya school of Chandigarh gpo.There is not information having to me. Please tell me some information about it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in any school after scoring 7.4 points in class 10th?
  2. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  3. How to get admission in Chandigarh model school in science stream?
  4. Can I get admission in S.D college? I have scored 84% marks in 12th class with math stream from Chandigarh school
  5. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  6. Online procedure to get admission in Chandigarh School?
  7. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Information about the Chandigarh colleges for B.Com course? What is the admission criteria?
  9. List of best schools in Chandigarh
  10. What's the admission procedure of RIMC? How may I get the previous years entrance papers(for class 7th) for the same?
  11. Which is the best commerce school in Chandigarh for 11th?
  12. How to seek admission in B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh? What is the criteria for admission?
  13. Admission in class 10th in other CBSE school? -- [New]
  14. Can a 11th pass student get admission in class 12th in a different school but within the same board?
  15. Can I get admission in any school in Kolkata after failing in class 11th? List of some good schools
  16. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  17. Stream to opt in 11th standard for becoming a Civil Lawyer? Best coaching centers in Chandigarh?
  18. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
2nd January 2014, 04:06 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Information about class 6 admission in Navodya School Chandigarh

Vidyalaya then your ward need to appear in the National Level Competitive Examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Admission for wards starts at class VI level and also in the class IX and in class XI through the merit list. The education in these schools is free of cost. A total of 75% of seats are reserved for rural children and a minimum of 33% of seats are reserved for girls. SCs/STs also have due reservations of 15% & 7½% respectively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?