20th June 2013, 10:10 PM
Jagroop jAtt

How to get admission in Chandigarh model school in science stream?

I am Jagroop Singh and I got 90%in 10th class and I want to get admission in Chandigarh modal school in science stream so please help me to know much about admission

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in any good school of Chandigarh if haven't performed well in SA1 and 9th exams?
  2. Best school in Chandigarh for admission in 11th standard? -- [New]
  3. What to do if with 40% other school in chandigarh not giving me admission?
  4. In which model school should I apply for admission in Commerce stream?
  5. How to seek admission in B.Com? Which are the good colleges in Chandigarh? What is the criteria for admission?
  6. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  7. Procedure for admission in class XI at Government Model School, Chandigarh?
  8. Can i get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after giving 12th exam? I have scored 67% in commerce stream
  9. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  11. Information about class 6 admission in Navodya School Chandigarh
  12. Stream to opt in 11th standard for becoming a Civil Lawyer? Best coaching centers in Chandigarh?
  13. Can I get science stream after scoring 7.2 CGPA
  14. How to transfer near Chandigarh or Mohali after being posted as TGT science in model school under RMSA?
  15. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  16. Which is the best commerce school in Chandigarh for 11th?
  17. Is it easy to get admission at NIOS or Patrachar Vidyalaya in science stream?
  18. Can I get admission in S.D college? I have scored 84% marks in 12th class with math stream from Chandigarh school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?