27th December 2013, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Norms for appearing in WBCHSE Joint?

I passed my madhyamik from st xavier high school haldia,midnapur, w.b. My father is working in psu and presently posted at barauni refinery bihar.i am doing my tweelve under cbse in dav school. I want to appear for wbhse joint (medical) Please let me know the norms for appearing wbbse joint.

3rd January 2014, 04:17 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Norms for appearing in WBCHSE Joint?

The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board is a common exam for admission to Engineering, Medical and Technological Degree Colleges. It was started in 1962. It stands for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations. It helps in getting admission in the undergraduate courses in Engineering/Technology/Architecture/Medical/Dental and Pharmacy in universities/colleges in West Bengal. The filling of application form will start in the last week of December and it will lasts till last week of January. The score the candidates obtained in the WBJEE is valid for a year. The candidate should be 17 years of age. Candidate must be 10+2 or its equivalent examination with minimum of 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?