1st March 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 12th NIOS if got compartment in 11th CBSE?

Hello friends, I got compartment in my 11th CBSE. I have taken Commerce. Now I don’t want to continue again with my 11th standard. I am looking for admission in NIOS. So, it can be possible that I will get admission in 12th standard, if I choose NIOS Board?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS if got compartment in 11th RBSE?
  2. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS if got compartment in 11th ISC? -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  4. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS without studing 11th standard?
  5. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE if got compartment in 11th GSEB?
  6. Can i do 11th from cbse and 12th from nios in the same year ?
  7. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  8. Is it better to do 12th from NIOS Board after discontinuing 11th CBSE?
  9. Should I join State Board instead of repeating 11th having compartment in 2 subjects of CBSE Board?
  10. Can I get admission in 11th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if appearing in 10th NIOS Board exam?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th standard CBSE board after completion of 10th in NIOS board?
  12. Can I get admission in class 12th NIOS with one year gap? What is the procedure of admission?
  13. Possibility to get admission in 11th CBSE for NIOS student?
  14. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in 11th CBSE if appear 10th NIOS?
  16. Am I eligible to study 12th NIOS if disqualified in 11th CBSE?
  17. Can I register for 11th NIOS after registering to CBSE? Should I cancel the CBSE registration?
  18. Can I reappear in 12th with NIOS Board if failed from CBSE? Is there any problem to get admission in Engineering on NIOS basis? Regional centre of NIOS in Lucknow?
8th March 2018, 07:46 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th NIOS if got compartment in 11th CBSE?

Yes you are eligible to get admission through NIOS Board. You can get admission in 12th class directly from NIOS Board. Procedures are not so complicated.
For more details check its official website.
9th March 2018, 06:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 12th NIOS if got compartment in 11th CBSE?

Yes, definitely you can get admission at NIOS for class 12th examination, after getting compartment in class 11th CBSE Board.
In order to get admission, you must have to contact to the regional office of NIOS Board. Fill the required admission form and submit it along with the necessary documents. Once, you submit all the documents, you can then get admission for class 12th examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?