14th April 2019, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get transfer from 9th CBSE of Pune to 10th CBSE of Mumbai?

Hello sir, I am studying in class 9 of CBSE Board. My father is a Bank Officer. Due to my father’s transfer from Pune to Mumbai, I also have to move from here, I mean from Pune. So, I want to know that what are the procedures that I will get transfer from my school in Pune to Mumbai?

18th April 2019, 09:16 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from 9th CBSE of Pune to 10th CBSE of Mumbai?

To transfer from 9th standard CBSE Board of Pune to 10th standard CBSE Board of Mumbai, you need to contact the CBSE Board schools in Mumbai to know whether there are any vacant seats. If there are vacant seats, then you can apply for admission to 10th standard in CBSE Board school of Mumbai. You need to obtain Transfer Certificate, Bonafide Certificate, 9th standard marksheet, etc.,. from your old school and submit it in new school. Admissions to 10th standard CBSE Board school are done through entrance examination or admission test conducted by the respective school.

18th April 2019, 10:42 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get transfer from 9th CBSE of Pune to 10th CBSE of Mumbai?

Procedure to get transfer from 9th CBSE of Pune to 10th CBSE of Mumbai?

You would need to follow the below steps to get transfer from 9th CBSE of Pune to 10th CBSE of Mumbai:-
1)Visit the school in Mumbai, you want to get admission.
2)Check if they have any seat vacant in Class 10th and the school is ready to give you admission.
3)If the school allows to give, admission then you will need to submit the following documents to your new school.
a)Your 9th class mark sheet
b)Transfer Certificate
c)Photographs
d)Identify proof of parents
e)Address proof

The fee structure and the details regarding the admission test etc would be available at the school as there are certain school which gives admission on the basis of your scores and some do take admission tests.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?