30th January 2015, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

ISC school with hostel facility in district of West Bengal

I want to know the name of the schools having ISC course and hostel facilities for student of class-ix in the district town of west Bengal and what is the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. List of ISC affiliated schools with hostel facility in West Bengal?
  2. Any CBSE board schools with hostel facility in Jharkhand or West Bengal? What is the procedure for admission in class 11th science?
  3. Which are the residential girl schools under WB board?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  6. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  7. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  8. How to establish a new B.Ed college in AP? How to take permission from government of AP?
  9. Can I get admission in any private engineering college after scoring 82835 in WBJEE?
  10. CBSE school with hostel facility in Pune for 8th standard?
  11. MH-CET MBBS Eligibility if I have done +2 from west bengal under ISC medium with 75% in PCB?
  12. List of ISC affiliated schools in West Bengal which offers admission in 11th Science?
  13. Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 5 years? How to get admission form?
  14. How to open B.Ed college in Muershidabad District, West Bengal
  15. How to do NCTE approved B.Ed under distance education from SMU?
  16. How to get admitted in the best CBSE school with good hostel facility in and around Kolkata?
  17. How to study printing technology course? I am from West Bengal District of Nadia
  18. CBSE schools with hostel facility for admission in 8th standard?
31st January 2015, 02:15 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ISC school with hostel facility in district of West Bengal

Following are some of the best ICSE schools in West Bengal, which are offering hostel facility.

Calcutta Public School
Address:-
No. 31/36, Bansuri Housing Cooperative Society,
Ahalla Nagar, E.M. Bypass, Kolkata

Delhi Public School
No. 254, Shanti Pally, E.M. Bypass, Kolkata

Kolkata Model School
No. 73, James Long Sarani, Joka, Kolkata

Calcutta Girls School
#118 Princep Street, Kolkata

Bidhan Nagar College
#BD 303 Salt Lake City,
Sector 1 Bidhan Nagar, Kolkata

Hirendra Leela Patranavis School
Madar Tala Colony, Tollygunge, Kolkata
8th April 2017, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: ISC school with hostel facility in district of West Bengal

When will be the admission forms given by the top ISC girls school for class 11 in Kolkata?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?