28th January 2014, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Job in Railways after +2?

I have get 978 marks in intermediate
Can l get a railway job based on this qualification? job after intermediate

20th April 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job in Railways after 2?

i completed intermediate with 97%.i want to join in railways..so please suggest me some jobs
22nd April 2014, 12:50 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job in Railways after +2?

After completing 12th examination you are eligible to apply for SCRA Examination. SCRA i.e Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination and this examination is conducted by UPSC Once in a year. 2014 SCRA Exam has been already completed and next exam notification will be publish in the month of October or November in the official website of UPSC.

Eligibility :- The candidate must have a completed 12th exam with Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects from a recognized School or equivalent qualification. The candidate who are appearing in the final year of 12th exam or awaiting the exam results may also eligible to apply. Even those who are completed degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination. Age should between 17 years - 21 years and upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories.
17th June 2019, 01:53 AM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Default Re: Job in Railways after +2?

There are many job opportunities in Private as well as Government sector but nothing is best then this!!

Some of the benefits are -

Secure Employment

Good Work Environment

Schools and Colleges

Hospital & Medical Care

Training

Sports & Fitness

Free Travel

Recession Proof
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?