10th February 2015, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

List of Schools with Hostel facility in Bangalore for 5th standard student? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
i am looking for hostel school
for my son in or near bangalore
he is now in 5th standard in icse board
kindly suggest me some good schools with hostel
for my son's admission and also tell me the
procedure for applying

Related Questions:
  1. List of schools in Gujarat providing hostel facility? Fee structure of the hostel facility?
  2. List of Naval Schools with fee structure which offer admission in Hyderabad for 3rd standard student? Detailed procedure and requirements to get admission?
  3. CBSE schools with hostel facility for admission in 8th standard?
  4. Which are the good CBSE boarding schools in Bhubaneshwar providing good hostel facility for girls in standard 11th -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of schools(ICSE Board) with hostel facilities available in Kolkata vicinity? What's the procedure for admission in class 5th in the same?
  6. List of cheap CBSE or WBBSE affiliated government schools which offer admission in 5th standard in Durgapur?
  7. ISC school with hostel facility in district of West Bengal
  8. List of Higher Secondary schools including hostel facilities in Bangalore?
  9. List of Boarding schools in Bhagalpur for admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  10. List of ICSE affiliated schools offering admission in 9th standard in Bangalore?
  11. Is there hostel facility available in Bhagavan Sathya Sai School for age group 5 years? How to get admission form?
  12. Admission for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus) in other branches of Sathya Sai Baba school?
  13. Good CBSE Schools in Kolkata with hotel facility
  14. List of CBSE schools in hyderabad with hostel facility?
  15. Any CBSE board schools with hostel facility in Jharkhand or West Bengal? What is the procedure for admission in class 11th science?
  16. List of ISC affiliated schools with hostel facility in West Bengal?
  17. What is the admission procedure for BSc? Fee structure, Hostel Facility and the last date to apply for the same?
  18. List of Private schools in Mumbai which offers admission in 10th standard?
27th February 2015, 11:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Schools with Hostel facility in Bangalore for 5th standard student? Procedure to get admission?

You can apply for admission in following schools in Bangalore

1. St Joseph's Boys High School, Museum Road, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2221 4416

2. Bethany High School, CA -12, 20th Main, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 080 2553 2189

3. Christ Academy ICSE School, Begur - Koppa Road, Hullahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Phone: 094482 04411

4. Mitra Academy, 7/1, 2nd Main, Arakere Gate, Opposite To British Biological
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4110 7545

5. Vibgyor High Marathahalli, 58/1,Thubarahalli, Whitefield Road, Marathahalli, Behind Sriram Samriddhi Apartment, Bangalore, Karnataka, Phone: 080 4277 7000

You can apply for admission with the help of all the documents from your previous school like TC, etc. You just need to fill the admission form and submit at the school.
8th April 2015, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Schools with Hostel facility in Bangalore for 5th standard student? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
i am looking for hostel school
for my son in or near bangalore
he is now in 3rd standard in icse board
kindly suggest me some good schools with hostel
for my son's admission and also tell me the
procedure for applying
28th October 2016, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I am searching for icse syllabus school with hostle for my son studying in 4th standerd outside from benglore
11th March 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

My daughter now going for 6th std so I have did admission in St Joseph Indian high school next Malaya hospital but now I want her to join hostel bcoz of some personal issues so please try to help me out
22nd April 2017, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

I want take admission of my son in 9th class with cbse board through hostel facilities and extra ordinary preparation for IIT foundation course, ntse, Olympiad facilities
10th September 2017, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I am looking for an Hostel cum School for 6th Standard Boy for ICSE Syllabus.

Request your good selves to provide few best schools of above in and around Basaveshwaranagar.
17th March 2018, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I need hostel for my ward for 7 class please suggest me what to do and which one is the best
22nd March 2018, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

I am looking for good hostel for my son for 5th std near and around bangalore for English medium kindly suggest and my contact no is 9591255459
16th November 2018, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I am looking for good hostel for my daughter for 3rd std near and around Kolkata for English medium kindly suggest and my contact no is 9425297257
16th February 2019, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I'm looking for good hostel with School for my Son for 1st std near Yeshyantpura, Bangalore for English Medium kindly suggest and my contact No 9428520021
22nd February 2019, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I am looking for good hostel for my daughter for 5th std near and around 200 kilometres for English medium kindly suggest. My phone No 9845483024
25th June 2019, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Need hostel immediately plz help us for 9 th std boy children near ashoka pillar
7th July 2019, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

My son is of 12.1/2 yrs of age. I am looking for him to send school with residential boarding. My key need is the discipline of the school.
11th August 2019, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to admit my son in a residential school next academic year in 7th standard at Bangalore. Kindly provide the list of schools with contact number s and address.
1st October 2019, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

I am looking for hostel school for my son in or near bangalore he is now in 3 and half years old kindly suggest me some good schools with hostel for my son's admission and also tell me the procedure for applying

Please call me at 9113032546
6th November 2019, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

My son now going for 5th std presently now he his studying in St Vincent pallotti school I want him to join hostel bcoz of some personal issues so please try to help me out
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?