25th July 2018, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

List of Boarding schools in Jaipur offering admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?

Hello guys, I want my son to study in any boarding school. Now he is 5th standard. I am looking for admission in 6th standard. My preferable city is Jaipur. So, kindly tell me about the boarding schools in Jaipur and also I would like to know about the procedure for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Boarding schools in Bangalore offering admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  2. List of Boarding schools in Chennai offering admission in 6th standard? Procedure to apply?
  3. List of Boarding schools in Chennai offering admission in 6th standard? Procedure to apply?
  4. List of Boarding schools in Hyderabad offering admission in 8th standard? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of Boarding schools in Bhagalpur for admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of Boarding schools offering 6th admission in Burdwan?
  7. List of boarding schools near Faridabad? Procedure of admission and rule & regulations for it?
  8. List of ICSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 5th standard at Jaipur
  9. List of Boarding schools offering 9th admission in Itanagar
  10. Free Government Boarding schools for admission in 5th standard in India? Detailed information about it? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of Boarding schools offering 11th Science admission in Sikkim
  12. List of Boarding schools offering 11th Science admission in Srinagar
  13. List of Boarding schools offering 11th Commerce admission in Maharashtra
  14. List of Boarding schools offering 11th Science admission in Kannur?
  15. Top Boarding schools in India for 5th standard student? Benefits of study in Boarding School?
  16. List of best boarding schools of Dehradun to get admission in 6th standard? Procedure of admission and fees?
  17. List of Boarding schools offering 11th Commerce admission in Kailashahar, Tripura -- [New]
  18. List of Boarding schools offering 11th Commerce admission in Midnapore, West Bengal?
24th March 2019, 02:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Boarding schools in Jaipur offering admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?

To apply for admission you need to visit the school campus and fill the admission form provided by the school. Just fill the form and submit it with all the required documents. You must have all the documents like TC and other academic documents from previous school. You can contact the following schools in Jaipur.

- Sanskar School, Hanuman Nagar, Jaipur

- Army School, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur

- SRN International School, Jagatpura, JAIPUR

- St Angela Sophia School, Ghat Gate, Jaipur

- Delhi Public School Jaipur, Ajmer Road Branch NH-8, Jaipur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?