17th June 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

List of the schools with application details offering admission in 12th Science & Maths for 10th students from Kuwait India School Abbasiya?

Good morning

dear sir/madam

i have two children 10 th class in kuwait india school abbasiya

it will be complete and i should join in school ii th std sceince, maths group so how i will get a application and which school otherwise direct contact to principal which date i will come your school i need answer pls................

Related Questions:
  1. Schools offering Biology without Maths for 11th class students?
  2. Schools in India offering admission to Nigerian students? Requirements for international students?
  3. Can I get admission in a CBSE affiliated school after doing 10th from Open School? List of open good schools in Delhi?
  4. Mds admission
  5. List of the colleges in India offering admission in B.Tech Biotechnology with Maths and Biology as compulsory subjects in class 12th?
  6. Colleges in India where I can get admission in arts stream after completing 10th from Delhi private school in Dubai?
  7. List of top J&K board schools in Jammu?
  8. Good Universities in Ukraine, Czech, Italy etc. offering MBBS / MD / MS after 12th standard with science from India? Admission and fee?
  9. List of best schools in Chandigarh
  10. Career Options after completion of 12th Class in Science stream? List of top colleges offering Engineering and Architecture courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How many subjects are counted for B.com? Colleges offering B.Com to students without Maths in 12th?
  12. List of reputed Law Schools in India for 5 year LLB course and how to get admission in them?
  13. Will I get admission in a CBSE affiliated school after 10th from an open school after failing in 10th? Which are the good open schools in Delhi?
  14. Switch over from 12th ISC to CBSE? Contact number of open schools of Orissa?
  15. How to get admission in any CBSE school with 6.8 CGPA and E1 grade in maths?
  16. List of Colleges offering B.Sc Honors in North and South India? How to get admission for this course in these colleges?
  17. List of top colleges offering B.Sc course after 12th?
  18. How can I get admission in Sainik School if 10th exams are over?
15th April 2015, 11:30 AM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: List of the schools with application details offering admission in 12th Science & Maths for 10th students from Kuwait India School Abbasiya?

List of the schools with application details offering admission in 12th Science & Maths for 10th students from Kuwait India School Abbasiya as given below:::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:: D A V public school

:: Government public school

:: Guru nanak public school

:: Shanti niketan public school

:: Govt model school

:: Janta senior secondary school

etc.
22nd April 2015, 06:36 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: List of the schools with application details offering admission in 12th Science & Maths for 10th students from Kuwait India School Abbasiya?

I would like to suggests you a few top schools which provides admission in science stream. Contact to the school for prospectus because all the details about school and application forms are available in the prospectus some of schools have their own entrance test while few of them provides admission on the behalf of 10th class Board results.

1). United Indian School
Address: 5 St, Jeleeb Al-Shuyoukh, Kuwait
Phone:+965 2431 0510

2). Carmel Indian School
Address: South Khaitan, Kuwait City, Kuwait
Phone:+965 2472 7226

3). Al-Amal Indian School
Address: AlKhansa St., Kuwait
Phone:+965 2571 2971

4). Indian Educational School
Address: Jleeb Al Shyoukh-School Street, Opposite Fire Station & Jleeb Cinema.
8th July 2015, 05:46 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of the schools with application details offering admission in 12th Science & Maths for 10th students from Kuwait India School Abbasiya?

List of the schools with application details offering admission in 12th Science & Maths for 10th students from Kuwait India School Abbasiya

1. Carmel Indian School

2. United Indian School

3. Guru Nanak Public School

4. D A V Public School

5. Indian Educational School

6. Al-Amal Indian School

7.Government Public School
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?